PFL 4 2019: Thurs. July 11, 5:30 PM ET Prelims/8:30 PM ET Main Card

Not sure about that stoppage but okay

Someone scream really loudly if they do like they did at PFL 2 and start the main card early

has the main card always been on espn2? I could’ve sworn there was at least one show where they rolled right into the main card fights

has the main card always been on espn2? I could’ve sworn there was at least one show where they rolled right into the main card fights

No. Last PFL was like this but in reverse. Prelims for ESPN2 and main card for +

Even though the main card is on ESPN2, past experience is that ESPN+ will stream it as well.

Is there another fight before teh main card?

Two fights got cancelled at the weigh-ins for you guys complaining about pacing. So naturally there's a bit of time to kill.

Two fights got cancelled at the weigh-ins for you guys complaining about pacing. So naturally there's a bit of time to kill.
tenor.gif

Doubt it cause the thread was dead as shit due to the early start time and it being on a weekday. I wasn’t lurking the thread much either so idk brah

It's all good gave me time to do a little pre prep for my meal later on after i get nice and buzzed!

Should be starting the ESPN2 show after this commercial break...

main card on TSN for those up in Canada starting now. I can watch!!!!

Back