PFL 4 2019: Thurs. July 11, 5:30 PM ET Prelims/8:30 PM ET Main Card

They've got 2 fights and 90 minutes to burn until the main card starts at 8:30........lord help us.

Ferrerira was stuck in position, but those punches were not very hard. Kinda think the stoppage was premature.
I think Nelson did the same thing to Kimbo in TUF.

What are they going to do for the next hour and a half?
I don't think this event was planned out very well.

With Kauffman's bout scrapped due to her opponent's to weight issues, they're down a fight in the event that could have easily soaked up 30-35 mins of dead air. Get ready for some long intermissions.

With Kauffman's opponent pulling out due to weight issues, they're down a fight in the event that could have easily soaked up 30-35 mins of dead air. Get ready for some long intermissions.
Yeah they lost two fights for tonight, such a mess.

Easy. We need more information on the mental adversity judo Kayla faced when she won her last fight but didn’t get the finish so she burst into tears. Prepare for a hour long power point on her mental state going into her next fight

I still only hear The War Princess when Lilian Garcia announces.

I imagine Rav and about four other guys will get that reference.

Boooooo, take a point for grabbing the cage to stop the takedown multiple times.

Franca's like: "Basic footwork! My one weakness!"

Who would have guessed "The Swedish Denzel Washington" would have zero to no ground game, and the Brazilian zombie would have zero to no standup

Sure would be nice to be able to watch the ESPN+ fights up here in Canada. PFL took a step back this season in that regard.

Any time you want to complain about UFC card pacing in the future, just remember this show. haha.

Who would have guessed "The Swedish Denzel Washington" would have zero to no ground game, and the Brazilian zombie would have zero to no standup
giphy.gif

Refs feel like they're just wanting to get out of there early tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back