PFL 4 2019: Thurs. July 11, 5:30 PM ET Prelims/8:30 PM ET Main Card

Frier served in the military yet they punish her with fighting Sarah then feeding whatever was left over to Judo Kayla. Where the fuck is the military discount

Lmao that’s a promotion I’ve always wanted to get into but just too lazy. Is pudzianowksi still like the main attraction over there ? The bodybuilder motherfucka

He's still lingering around but not they have a veritable division of freakfight monsters.

Here's one of them, Popek Monster

maxresdefault.jpg

1500569644IMG_3518.JPG

A-1229369-1492906610-9194.jpeg.jpg

And they've recently signed this guy.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-4.24.04-PM.png

Before KSW came along, I had no idea that Poland was the strangest country in Europe. But now I know.

But to be fair, KSW has quality fighters too.

Sure would be nice to be able to use a product I pay for.
ESPN+ has an awful media player.

He's still lingering around but not they have a veritable division of freakfight monsters.

Here's one of them, Popek Monster

maxresdefault.jpg

1500569644IMG_3518.JPG

A-1229369-1492906610-9194.jpeg.jpg

And they've recently signed this guy.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-4.24.04-PM.png

Before KSW came along, I had no idea that Poland was the strangest country in Europe. But now I know.

But to be fair, KSW has quality fighters too.

I remember seeing an article awhile ago on that first guy. Was he the rapper with his eyes tattooed or something like that ? He went semi viral. I know martyn ford cause I’m kinda big into bodybuilding. Didn’t know he started an mma career. Gotta check that motherfucka out

I would love to see Roberto Soldic get his shot in the UFC and bring back Askram he's been on a tear too.

Yup.

Gamer is really damn good too... but really on the boring side.

Saladhine is one of the best prospects in MMA.

Everyone on this commentary team was a pro fighter. I think that's a first.

Yup.

Yeah they got some solid up and coming talent. Plus it's fun to see guys like Thiago Silva, Philip defries, Norman Parke and James Mcsweeny still kicking ass. lol

I don't follow it nearly enough as i should which is weird because imo it is way better than PFL..

omg keith peterson w/ those ref cam glasses. almost spit out my Polar

The fact that the glasses are sitting on his head crooked makes me laugh even more.

A thumb in the eye is better than a thumb in the bum just ask Mickey Gall and Michael Chiesa.

War diego

“appears to be inadvertent” as replay of Ferreira shows him raking Michaud’s face

Yup.

Materla should get a shot in the UFC too. imo

Back