PFL 4 2019: Thurs. July 11, 5:30 PM ET Prelims/8:30 PM ET Main Card

Maga getting Curtis in a 2-rounder quarter-final is golden for him.

He gets his most dangerous adversary and only has to win one round.

lol talking smack ain't gonna win you the fight..

If Chris would’ve did this from the opening bell the fight could’ve been way more interesting. They’re gonna rematch though cause it went to decision right ? I think that’s what I heard

he almost fucking tapped there.
If Chris just got his fucking leg inside and got around the right leg, that shit would have been a wrap. It was so fucking deep.

Hawkeye in a Jeep Cherokee commercial is high quality shit

Usually cheer for the white guy ? FUCK YOU
You're so brave..

It's usually an underdog thing in combat sports. I was a boxing fanatic as a teen/early 20s from 93-03. Lewis, Judah, and barrera were my favorites.. So shut up bitch lol

You're so brave..

It's usually an underdog thing in combat sports. I was a boxing fanatic as a teen/early 20s from 93-03. Lewis, Judah, and barrera were my favorites.. So shut up bitch lol

Touché pussy lol.

Do-nothing performance by Curtis. He deserved to lose.

ok night of fights that Doomsday KO was pretty rad..

Boys I want you all to give yourselves a round of applause. The people in here are true fans of mma. We watch any card at anytime, maybe one or two guys in here to fap during Kalya’s fight, but the rest of us are brothers.

Boys I want you all to give yourselves a round of applause. The people in here are true fans of mma. We watch any card at anytime, maybe one or two guys in here to fap during Kalya’s fight, but the rest of us are brothers.

I ain’t considering none of you guppy motherfuckas my brother until we all sit through a couple RIZIN intermissions together. Except for that one dude who was liking my shit and shared that Simpsons video. You my brah

Franca's birthday present came early this year.

Every single dangerous opponent is on the other side!<45>

D_Pdhn7UwAAe7_1.jpg

fist-pump.gif

Can’t tell if the gif is about being brothers or jerking motions like you were here for the Kayla fight.

Well my dick isn't anywhere near my mouth

but here just for you

3450mls.jpg

Back