PFL 2018 Championship New Year's Eve

yeah still a little weird to win a 5 round fight without securing any takedown and doing very little damage to your opponent.

Schulte cashes. I figured that would be a close decision.

yeah still a little weird to win a 5 round fight without securing any takedown and doing very little damage to your opponent.

And get outstruck by a wide margin

hmm guess you could have just unloaded your bankroll on harrison

Harrison is a lesser version of Rousey.

I guess the only reason I would want to see her in the UFC is so I can bet against her on DraftKings against the right competition at dog odds.

Harrison probably beats 90% of wmma with her style

Anyone know how to watch PFL in the UK? Only ever seen it played on an illegal stream in a dodgy bar I was working at

Harrison is a lesser version of Rousey.

"Lesser" in what way, precisely? Her judo, even for MMA, is significantly better. Her top control is better. Her ground-and-pound is better.

Harrison is less agile and fluid with her movement, which also crops up in her being less dangerous with her submissions, but that's it.

Anyone know how to watch PFL in the UK? Only ever seen it played on an illegal stream in a dodgy bar I was working at
It's free on Facebook outside the U.S., ever since the start of the season.

I feel like a fool for betting Vinny as a big favorite in this spot. He can't beat Sean after round 1. Too tired, lost his submission power.

Dropped 0.5U on O'Connell last minute and this has ended up being surprisingly great fun.

Can't believe guys this bad are fighting for $1 million

this is just stupid, the referee should have called it already

Cashing a +400 ticket to bring in the new year

Quit in a million dollar fight

He had nothing left though, can’t really blame him for that

Back