PFL 2018 Championship New Year's Eve

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
MbZ72tF.jpg

Is Magomedov the Russian equivalant to Jones or Smith as an American last name? lol

Only match 3 looks interesting :)
The winners of the six male bouts are going to win a purse of more than a million dollars each. That's enough intrinsic interest for me.

The only dogs that I like here are Magomedkerimov, Schulte, and Copeland.

I'm actually considering putting a little down on Kayla Harrison, amusingly enough. The fight should really be capped closer to -3000 or so. Like, McKee-Crawford was nowhere near this level of mismatch, and I wasn't even keen on taking a flyer on Crawford at +1100 or so after watching tape.

I'm actually considering putting a little down on Kayla Harrison, amusingly enough. The fight should really be capped closer to -3000 or so. Like, McKee-Crawford was nowhere near this level of mismatch, and I wasn't even keen on taking a flyer on Crawford at +1100 or so after watching tape.
Limits are going to be tiny, but I guess fifty bucks is fifty bucks. Maybe they'll go up a bit tomorrow if you want to risk a lot to win a little more.

The only dogs that I like here are Magomedkerimov, Schulte, and Copeland.
Agree with 2 of your picks. However, Schulte is not going to get it done vs Rashid.

Back