PFL 2018 #7: Thurs. Aug 30, 6:20 PM Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion

Kakharamonov has great speed and movement but he needs to pull the trigger more often and throw more than 2 punch combos.

Kakharamonov has great speed and movement but he needs to pull the trigger more often and throw more than 2 punch combos.
Both dangerous and throwing but I agree.

Then he gets dropped lol!

Yeah his lack of series is holding him back.

Nice stick on that jab!

Khabiibite up 3-0!

Nice fight, Nurmagomedov has work to do in his striking and ground control. But he will have a nice future.

Omar has some beautiful kicks and good wrestling, he has potential to become a force in the UFC's 135 division.

Khakharamonov should have a good future too, he had his moments in this fight.

Omar has some beautiful kicks and good wrestling, he has potential to become a force in the UFC's 135 division.

The entire stable, what they have displayed so far is without question impressive. We need to see them on UFC tier competition.

Omar's response "Thank You" <45>

That translator lmao! Holy fekk!

Finally they got a good translator lmao, although I'm not sure why they don't just use Rizvan Magomedov, he's right there...

Finally they got a good translator lmao, although I'm not sure why they don't just use Rizvan Magomedov, he's right there...

"I'm ready"

Like no fuck, maybe it's yer job. Love her that was awesome!

O'Connell doin the...

dd1c4770-184e-46ed-8dcb-ef43e457534f_text.gif

so everything else tonight is for regular season points???

props on the stache but he better bring it if he is gonna rock that

edit : well now ...

Wow, that was quick. Nice faceplant.

Back