PFL 2018 #5: Thurs. Aug. 2, 7PM ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP DISCUSSION

Couture was definitely checking out the ring girl before the fight started

CE055BB0-112D-49E7-89A6-7C9558F7537C.gif

I feel like im watching something totally different than everyone else... All I'm seeing is another boring Harrison fight
You're watching the replay of an old PFL card on tv it sounds like. This is PFL 5 prelims live on Facebook.

Finally taps him! Nice!

Cool fight! Nice choke!

Is that... Khabib in the background?

Eventually, Wade got A win. Nice choke.

"He went from on the bubble to in the mix".

Is Zubaira even signed to the UFC anymore? He hasn't fought in 2 and a half years now

Steroids.

His suspension is soon over now so he should be getting a fight soon.

I appreciate it, but it's the equivalent of that 2-10 team winning the Arena League title because there's only 4 teams in the league.

Credit to them for winning "when it mattered" but it cheapens the others work for them to be there.
I understand your point. My POV is if a fighter makes the final playoff spot without winning, but by having two very close split decisions (or something like that), he'd deserve it. Keep in mind that's the easy part. He'd still have to win 3 additional fights to get the million.

I also have TUF in mind where fighters get brought back in for no reason whatsoever. PFL a least has a rhyme or reason for who would get that extra chance, and so I like that. I'm glad they took all these possibilities into consideration.

Kuwana

tumblr_mrwirg4JJW1ql4e6oo1_250.gif

Back