PFL 2018 #5: Thurs. Aug. 2, 7PM ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP DISCUSSION

Why are they talking about Arthur when Dan is walking out?

Also, isn't it a big advantage for Arthur to be fresh while Dan just fought a tough fight?
I'm a fan of this tournament format, but there is some flaws in it.

Rashid, Ataev, Gadzhimurad, Ankalaev -- if Artur loses this one, LHW is a cursed division in Dagestan.

Spohn with that Hendo/Randy leg tap to punch combo

I’m drunk and confused. Can I just watch the main card on Facebook?

How is how gonna work if only the guys with points get wins at lhw tonight? They'll only have 6 qualifiers for the playoffs
Yeah, it's a mess. We're hoping the other guys get medically cleared by the time other cards roll around, but honestly we really don't know. When seven of the twelve don't get cleared in time, there's not much we can do as far as tourneys go.

Err no.

Fighters get ranked win or lose, so they'll have 8 playoff qualifiers no matter what.

Basically if only 6 have points, then 7th-8th place goes to those who had close decisions. If there was no decisions then those spots go to the two who survived the longest.

Solid 1st. Spohn up.

Dagesteni guy backs straight up, if Spohn would throw combinations he could catch em.

Err no.

Fighters get ranked win or lose, so they'll have 8 playoff qualifiers no matter what.

Basically if only 6 have points, then 7th-8th place goes to those who had close decisions. If there was no decisions then those spots go to the two who survived the longest.

You would figure they would have to at least SCORE to qualify though. Kind of defeats the purpose if you can back ass first into a chance at million dollars.

Agree with the kick compliments. Nice stuff!

Alibulatov needs to stop throwing spinning attacks. They are not working.

Alibulatov needs to stop throwing spinning attacks. They are not working.

It's NY. The judges are probably scoring them the same amount as a knockdown.

Hell of a job by Spohn to force the issue and get the takedown there. 19-19 imo

Knock, knock!

Well, if you gotta get one significant strike in, I guess a nut shot is good

Back