PFL 2 June 21st Lightweights and LHW's plus Kayla Harrison debut. Chicago

It's definitely a strong card. PFL1 was good.

I just want to ask because I'm curious on everyone's opinion but, Is Buscape one of the better fighters who has never been offered a UFC contract over the course of the last like, 12 years? Like he's not the best by any means but, he's solid and has been around a lot time, still winning.

I just want to ask because I'm curious on everyone's opinion but, Is Buscape one of the better fighters who has never been offered a UFC contract over the course of the last like, 12 years? Like he's not the best by any means but, he's solid and has been around a lot time, still winning.
Buscape is a value bet at over 3 to 1 (+305) odds against Will Brooks trying to break his three fight skid that got him bounced out of the UFC.

Advanced Info On Rankings:
For the HW's and FW's who lost their first bout and thus have 0 points. PFL has still ranked them by how quickly they lost. So...

07: Valdrin Istrefi (lost by decision)
08: Jake Heun (KO'd @ 6:58)
---------PLAYOFF CUTOFF---------
09: Josh Copeland (KO'd @ 4:30)
10: Daniel Gallemore (TKO'd @ 3:57)
11: Caio Alencar (KO'd @ 3:34)
12: Shawn Jordan (Never showed up)

Last edited:
Advanced Info On Rankings:
For the HW's and FW's who lost their first bout and thus have 0 points. PFL has still ranked them by how quickly they lost. So...

07: Valdrin Istrefi (lost by decision)
08: Jake Heun (lost by decision)
---------PLAYOFF CUTOFF---------
09: Josh Copeland (KO'd @ 4:30)
10: Daniel Gallemore (TKO'd @ 3:57)
11: Caio Alencar (KO'd @ 3:34)
12: Shawn Jordan (Never showed up)
Kind of weirs, that should be clearer after July 19th event

Kind of weirs, that should be clearer after July 19th event
I think it makes sense. You need to have tiebreakers, and if you're going to rank them based on how they win, you should rank them based on how they lose too.

These fights should be great, leaving work early just to watch the whole card

So is this like some kind of scam promotion or something?. I have never seen so many "names" on one card, there's no way they are making any money out of this on a Thursday evening.

So is this like some kind of scam promotion or something?. I have never seen so many "names" on one card, there's no way they are making any money out of this on a Thursday evening.
PFL/WSOF has been good for fighters. They paid guys like Marlon Moraes $200,000 per fight when he was around and stayed in business for years. I have no idea how they do it though.

I like PFL’s objectivity: ranking based on results, extra points for early finishes, etc. I’m watching, and I hope they continue to do well.

I like PFL’s objectivity: ranking based on results, extra points for early finishes, etc. I’m watching, and I hope they continue to do well.
Yep
Loved the system, even loved it more after the first show, going to watch for sure today
Still thinking that fighters that lost by Dec need to get at least 1 point

Yep
Loved the system, even loved it more after the first show, going to watch for sure today
Still thinking that fighters that lost by Dec need to get at least 1 point
That's a good idea, but check out post #88 of this topic. Those who lose by decision do get ranked higher than those who lose by KO.

Damn.. I really want to watch it but Im from Argentina and no broadcast here (we only have UFC and Bellator in cable).

They are not leaving me options but....

WY3lX.gif

Back