PFL 2 June 21st Lightweights and LHW's plus Kayla Harrison debut. Chicago

I just bought mine. You have to use the link on their twitter page. Apparently the cage is going to be between 4R and 4L
Thanks, I was on twitter too asking about the seating. My issue was the oresale code wouldn't work on the Ticketmaster App but it worked on the website for me.

Interesting fight. I knew Kayla wasn't going to be making 145 pounds. I hope she can figure it out eventually though, but it will likely be a grueling cut.
No, it won't.
Kayla can easily make 145.
She's walking around at 160~ lbs, 15 lbs is a easy cut to anyone.
She was going to make her debut at 145 but Helwani suggested otherwise and said there's no point to "make things harder" so apparently it changed her mind, but that's not a issue at all.

070900c63b3900a517baa3b2e5094932.png

13 fights booked so far, and the event looks pretty good imo.

Looking forward to seeing Brooks again, hope he looks better than he did in the UFC, also curious about Halsey and Jason Butcher. Magomedov and Yusupov should get it done without much issues, so long as High gasses like he's prone to do. With Vinny... I wouldn't be surprised if Abdallah put him out, but the fight is most likely going to end up on the floor early on where the former can lock up a sub.

Watley is definitely a guy to keep an eye on. And I'm rooting hard for O'Connell since the guy always put on bangers in the UFC.

Lineup:
  • Luiz Firmino vs. Will Brooks
  • Jason High vs. Rashid Magomedov
  • Rakim Cleveland vs. Rashid Yusupov
  • Brian Foster vs. Ramsey Nijem
  • Kayla Harrison vs. opponent TBA
  • Ronny Markes vs. Sean O'Connell
  • Brandon Halsey vs. Smealinho Rama
  • Yuki Kawana vs. Islam Mamedov
  • Jason Butcher vs. Maxim Grishin
  • Thiago Tavares vs. Robert Watley
  • Natan Schulte vs. Chris Wade
  • Bazigit Atajev vs. Dan Spohn
  • Jamie Abdallah vs. Vinny Magalhaes
damn Nijem got Foster, he's going to have a tough time winning that one, and I had him as a potential favourite depending on how he was matched. Looking forward to Halsey vs Rama ... OH YES!

Dan Spohn ... was he on the contender series?

I think Tavares' chin is worse than Magalhaes' currently, but does Watley possess knockout power @Thesnake101 ? I don't remember him.

war Rashid Magomedov!

No, it won't.
She was going to make her debut at 145 but Helwani suggested otherwise and said there's no point to "make things harder" so apparently it changed her mind, but that's not a issue at all.

Good first test to see where she is at

Brooks really fell into a good thing if these guys really get the million dollar prize

Their lightweight division will be fun to watch. 205 is pretty rough, but a few solid dudes.

- Firmino vs Brooks is such a good match-up. Firmino wins if UFC-Brooks shows up. It's a pick-em fight if Bellator-Brooks returns
- I don't think O'Connell will have a very exciting fight against Honny Markes. LnP fight. Same for the Brandon Halsey fight.
- Rooting for Bazagit Atajev simply because he's been around forever.
- Only thing I know about Jason Butcher is that he got subbed by Barncat in Bellator. I guess I'll root for him

Can't wait to see what the WW/MW card will bring.

I think Tavares' chin is worse than Magalhaes' currently, but does Watley possess knockout power @Thesnake101 ? I don't remember him.
Watley is more of a volume kind of guy, but he does have some pop to his punches, and like you said, Thiago's chin is awful, so I'm expecting an early finish there. Things will get interesting if it hits the floor though.

No, it won't.

I'm skeptical. She didn't look anywhere near 160 pounds in her previous interviews and tv appearances. Maybe she slimmed down now that her debut is closer and she has been training longer. The fact that she is making her debut at 155 pounds does not lend credence to the idea that making 145 pounds will be easy. It would be nice to see, especially now that the UFC is trying to build a featherweight division in their next season of TUF.

Not a bad card in all fairness, some decent fights.

I'm skeptical. She didn't look anywhere near 160 pounds in her previous interviews and tv appearances. Maybe she slimmed down now that her debut is closer and she has been training longer. The fact that she is making her debut at 155 pounds does not lend credence to the idea that making 145 pounds will be easy. It would be nice to see, especially now that the UFC is trying to build a featherweight division in their next season of TUF.
Sorry but i prefer to trust in what she said (that she was 160 lbs) instead of going by what you think she looked like..

I don't think she is nearly as big as Megan Anderson, actually i don't even think she would be a big 145er, so yeah she absolutely should be able to make 145. 15/20 lbs is a easy/normal weight cut.

• Firmino vs. Will Brooks (main event)
  • Jamie Abdallah vs. Vinny
Plus Kayla Harrison vs Brittiney Elkin (155 pounds)

13 fights booked so far, and the event looks pretty good imo.

Looking forward to seeing Brooks again, hope he looks better than he did in the UFC, also curious about Halsey and Jason Butcher. Magomedov and Yusupov should get it done without much issues, so long as High gasses like he's prone to do. With Vinny... I wouldn't be surprised if Abdallah put him out, but the fight is most likely going to end up on the floor early on where the former can lock up a sub.

Watley is definitely a guy to keep an eye on. And I'm rooting hard for O'Connell since the guy always put on bangers in the UFC.

Lineup:
  • Luiz Firmino vs. Will Brooks
  • Kayla Harrison vs. opponent TBA
  • Jamie Abdallah vs. Vinny Magalhaes
Nice main and co-main.
Sean O'Connell's had quite a few FOTN's.
Thiago Tavares is real solid and could win the whole thing.
Plus always curious to see what Vinny Magalhaes does.

I like the card more than PFL 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back