PFL 10: Playoffs 3, Sat. Oct 20, 7 PM Prelims/9 PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Hoping the 185 guys finish the night off strong... or in the future book Cooper several fights a card.

This is how tournaments allow the building of a star. Ray Cooper III has become a star via this PFL Tournament.

Both have really long reaches for middleweights

“Like a couple of giraffes going at it”

Lol

So who's terrible idea was it to have an awesome tournament, build up a ton of excitement, create potential stars, and then have the final on FUCKING NEW YEAR's EVE

Are you kidding me PFL?

Sy looking way more fatigued

So who's terrible idea was it to have an awesome tournament, build up a ton of excitement, create potential stars, and then have the final on FUCKING NEW YEAR's EVE

Are you kidding me PFL?

They did it at WSOF too

Are you kidding me PFL?
Yeah, those morons, who puts a tournament finale on a NYE card...

511NOZOrbVL._SY445_.jpg

oh.

Are you kidding me PFL?

Maybe they feel their average audience isn’t doing anything on NYE

Maybe the events theme song will be

Abus not as effective when he can't use his straight kicks.

Still 10-9 Abus though

10-9 Abus. He should take him down, but I'm not complaining about this standing action.

With all the kicking. Someone needs to honor Chuck Norris and roundhouse him dead...

Without Cooper this card would have been a disaster.

Back