PFL #10 - Championships - Oct 27th

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
2300.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/pfl-week-10-2300

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Professional-Fighters-League-2021-Season-PFL-Championships-90187

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/80968-pfl-2021-10-championships

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFL_10_(2021_season)

Cooper
Raush
Hamlet

All have a decent shot.
A 100$ parlay with separate pairs .

Bet your life savings on Harrison, buy a nice dinner afterwards.

I'm on Delija on this one.The odds were wrong for their first fight,but now they have flipped too much,Delija is the better grappler he can take this.

I like Cooper as a dog in the rematch, I think he's come on leaps and bounds since the last fight and his wrestling has really jumped away from where it was, he seems smarter and more likely to do what he needs to do to win a fight rather than look for the highlight reel KO.

I also think Wade is a live dog, the way he outgrappled and dominated Bubba Jenkins was very impressive and Movlid might find it hard to impose his grappling on him. He's also a dog and will fight like fuck all five rounds for a dollar never mind a million.

Taking a stab at Montes too, she looks pretty competent and Shields kind of bluffed her way through her last one.

Anyone remember how bad Jordan Young looked against Filthy Tom Lawler in June?

Now he's fight Omari Akhmedov, a fighter with far more skill than Tom, and better grappling.

I'm on Delija on this one.The odds were wrong for their first fight,but now they have flipped too much,Delija is the better grappler he can take this.
Agreed. I also like how this fight is 5 rounds instead of 3 like the last one. If Delija can avoid an early KO, he should take this. I think he will fight smarter this time

Bet your life savings on Harrison, buy a nice dinner afterwards.

If you are going to do that might as well just go with her ITD Prop for more value and still a gaurente right!?

I see some are on Cooper,yeah he's improved but can he handle that Dagestani wrestling?Doubt it.

If you are going to do that might as well just go with her ITD Prop for more value and still a gaurente right!?

PROBABLY, though that was will be over -1000 too (if it isn't already)... you just run more risk. This opponent is trash.

Do that and buy two nice dinners.

Montes remains the clearest bet of the card. Shields looked beyond abysmal last time out.

Montes remains the clearest bet of the card. Shields looked beyond abysmal last time out.
I bet PFL shat their pants when that soccer mom was 2-0 going into the third. And for that reason, this time I believe they picked the right opponent for Shields, so she could easily win.

Am I alone in thinking Hamlet can beat Antonio? Both guys have shit gas tanks, but Hamlet seems like the more powerful guy that should be able to use his wrestling to just dictate the pace and where the fight take place.

Call me crazy, but he could possibly burn off the clock from top control against the cage when things start to get sloppy.

Am I alone in thinking Hamlet can beat Antonio? Both guys have shit gas tanks, but Hamlet seems like the more powerful guy that should be able to use his wrestling to just dictate the pace and where the fight take place.

Call me crazy, but he could possibly burn off the clock from top control against the cage when things start to get sloppy.
Hamlet's cardio seems much worse to me, that 3rd round collapse vs hendricks when he was -10,000 live was unforgivable. Can't imagine what he turns into in rounds 4 and 5 here if it got that far.

Hamlet's cardio seems much worse to me, that 3rd round collapse vs hendricks when he was -10,000 live was unforgivable. Can't imagine what he turns into in rounds 4 and 5 here if it got that far.
I don't hold it against since he went really hard for the finish early, and I was on Hendricks' side for that fight, lol.

Carlos has a solid chin, so I'm expecting him to be more measured and not spend everything in the first frame. Wouldn't touch him if he was a decent favorite, but as a dog he seems more than worth it.

U1.5 in the Kayla Harrison fight is -150.

I honestly don't know anything about her opponent aside from her record, but I'd be surprised if Kayla doesn't get it done in r1 here.

FDGTD at dog odds for cooper fight is really good considering it's 5 rounds. We already saw Magomed finish cooper their first meeting but his cardio seems kinda sus down the stretch, and Cooper brings his own finishing potential on to the table too. Will definitely invest in this. I may get fucked from ufc 5 round FDGTD's but PFL won't let me down!

U1.5 in the Kayla Harrison fight is -150.

I honestly don't know anything about her opponent aside from her record, but I'd be surprised if Kayla doesn't get it done in r1 here.
She's a wrestler with shitty striking and going to get tossed to her dome and pounded/subbed out. I went with o1.5's the past few kayla fights trying to get cute and am done with that, it's under or pass now for me. Interestingly round 1 is -110 odds for Harrison, might throw some coins on that.

She's a wrestler with shitty striking and going to get tossed to her dome and pounded/subbed out. I went with o1.5's the past few kayla fights trying to get cute and am done with that, it's under or pass now for me. Interestingly round 1 is -110 odds for Harrison, might throw some coins on that.

R1 isn't available yet for me, props just dropped after the contender series ended, u1.5 will probably be -200 or higher by the time of the fight.

Back