PBP PFL 1: 2021 Regular Season, Fri. 4/23, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the PFL 1: 2021 Regular Season main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a great weekend.

Lotsa Fight's, Snooker, Chess, Cannabis, Beer, good food, Family.

Oldest son just wrote his last final in his 4th year Chemical Engineering. his Ring is sized and paid for already.

Life is worth living, So live it.

How can I watch prelims in Canada lol, there's no ESPN+ and TSN is only airing the main card

Ghost Cam! Oooohhhh!

200.gif

How can I watch prelims in Canada lol, there's no ESPN+ and TSN is only airing the main card

https://www.pflmma.com/watch

or fer Canada i guess...

How can I watch ESPN+ in Canada?
How to Watch ESPN+ in Canada with a VPN
  1. Subscribe to a VPN. ...
  2. Install the VPN app on the device.
  3. Once done, login with your credentials and scroll to a US-based server.
  4. Press the 'Connect' button and wait for the process.
  5. Once done, start streaming your favorite content in the ESPN+ tab within the ESPN app or espn.com.
Dec 31, 2020

Another User Noted:

The cards last time were live streamed on YouTube in the UK, I guess it will be the same in Canada if there's no TV deal in place there.

Sean seems uneasy or uncertain.
Trouble reading teleprompter?

randy of all people to talk about sharpening his pencil

This performance raiting seems really stupid

But only 4 semis puts a fire under the ass to finish. Palmer might legitimattely struggle getting in there now :D

Anyone remember when the Tajikistan ambasador brought an entire claque to the 2019 finals and they then booed when the scorecards were read despite Loik getting his ass kicked?

Pretty boring picks from me, usually I have some dogs and I could see some upsets but none I have any confidence in.
73514-2275216.png

Hit em where God Split em!

Din take too long...

Oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh (do you believe?) walk on water

Back