Pfizer CEO selling shares

I said it wasn't a big deal lol. I'm saying I at least appreciate people caring about the concept of financial crimes because a lot exist out there even if this is more coincidence and ho-hum about someone leading a company and then selling some stock.

Yeah you're a completely illiterate imbecile, as usual, rofl.
Your sentence structure parallelized the subject of the thread to the other abuses you mentioned, qualifying it as an abuse less serious, while describing these as financial crimes by adding that you're glad people are "starting to care", when this stock selloff is precisely what people are caring about in this thread.

Perhaps you would benefit from instruction in more advanced syntax. You wouldn't communicate thoughts you didn't intend to communicate. This lack of command of language is your deficiency, not the reader's.

Your sentence structure parallelized the subject of the thread to the other abuses you mentioned, qualifying it as an abuse less serious, while describing these as financial crimes by adding that you're glad people are "starting to care", when this stock selloff is precisely what people are caring about in this thread.

Perhaps you would benefit from instruction in more advanced syntax. You wouldn't communicate thoughts you didn't intend to communicate. This lack of command of language is your deficiency, not the reader's.
I love that you spent 20 minutes writing this. Have a rotten day.

In the grand scheme of things this is a miniscule move and the price action could be in part a reflex result of people seeing this share sale.

I am related to someone who was an exec at a pharma co; they retired and sold a shitload of shares; then like 6 months later some trial failed and he avoided losing like 40%. Will he go to prison? Nope.

The key is REQUIRING THESE SALES TO BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. Which is exactly why the Post can make this a story. That is a rule that should always be encorced but Trump has cut back on Hedge fund reporting rules. :(
https://www.ft.com/content/76be55f3-97ee-4f7b-bba1-b82cdd347d48

Directors, officers, and principal stockholders already have to file Form 4s for any change of ownership. There would probably be a blackout period for someone retiring, and it wouldn't make sense to require the same of people who are no longer affiliated with the company. And anyway, even if someone retired and sold, you'd just think that they were doing appropriate rebalancing.

It's true that enforcement is very lax in general, but this isn't the place to have that fight. No one fails to file appropriate forms.

Directors, officers, and principal stockholders already have to file Form 4s for any change of ownership. There would probably be a blackout period for someone retiring, and it wouldn't make sense to require the same of people who are no longer affiliated with the company. And anyway, even if someone retired and sold, you'd just think that they were doing appropriate rebalancing.

It's true that enforcement is very lax in general, but this isn't the place to have that fight. No one fails to file appropriate forms.
I was not implying anything related to retirement sales being illegal.
I'm saying we just need to keep all affiliated shareholders to report sales and also sales by large funds, which is how the Post reporter can bungle this story. (using public filings)

When you think your company is about to make billions of dollars you don't go unload stock right before it happens.

That's how the Gunny Trading System works. You can sign up for free online tutorials.

I have 300 shares of PFE. Decent dividend earner for me at 4%. It has remained largely flat since I have owned it. Good to see a bit of a jump.

so don't take the vaccine is what you're saying. got it.

When you think your company is about to make billions of dollars you don't go unload stock right before it happens.

It was part of a pre-planned trading program/calendar. Bezos did the same thing when he unloaded $3billion in Amazon this year. What is suspect is the date of release correlating with the date on the calendar.

Executives are restricted on when they can sell. That was predetermined ... they shouldn’t have released the presser before his sales went through but, it’s a grey area.

Lol, didn’t even bother to look at the chart, did you candle boy?

9e70af684c6906663e96c9f7496109ec.jpg

Executives are restricted on when they can sell. That was predetermined ... they shouldn’t have released the presser before his sales went through but, it’s a grey area.

Why? The issue would be if he sold stock based on information that wasn't publicly available.

It's a moot point since he has a selling schedule but Insider Trading Windows open after Earnings Releases due to the fact that at that point all pertinent information is thought to be publicly available.

"Those shares amounted to more than 60 percent of Bourla’s Pfizer stock holdings, the filing shows"

Damn that's suspicious.

He apparently pre organised the sale but what kind of shit adviser would recommend selling 60% of such a large holding on a single day months in advance if they didn't know good news was coming.

Well why wouldn’t he? That’s kind of how owning stocks works.

Not a great stock market investor are you.

This

"Those shares amounted to more than 60 percent of Bourla’s Pfizer stock holdings, the filing shows"

Damn that's suspicious.

He apparently pre organised the sale but what kind of shit adviser would recommend selling 60% of such a large holding on a single day months in advance if they didn't know good news was coming.

Not a great stock market investor are you.

This

It’s funny that people like you and candle boy actually exist. Dude sold on a $6 per share bounce and the prices have done nothing but fall since. There’s just no helping you folks on the far side of the Dunning Kruger valley,

Back