Social Pewdiepie Gives 50K to the ADL to apologize for Christchurch shooting

Same on youtube and twitter, comments are getting deleted left, right and centre.

One theory is that pewdiepie has done this deliberately as part of master plan to expose the ADL for the nefarious crooks they are. And it has certainly worked if that is the case.

One big take and cause for all the deletion of comments is how the likes Greenblatt and the ADL will openly threaten to use their power and influence in the media and politics to take you down should you upset them, but also try and claim that the idea of jews having undue power and influence in the media and politics is an antisemitic conspiracy theory.

Then the other one of course is how these jews want an open borders, mass immigration, multicultural free for all in Western nations yet when it comes to Israel they fanatically support a full on ethno-state where border hoppers are literally killed on sight.

I believe this is what the kids call red pilling.

I've heard this, but to me, it just reeks of people claiming Jeff Sessions is setting up Mueller and what not.

I don't believe for a second this was anything but PewDiePie making a bad decision (due to bad advice which is still on him) and then realizing it and backing off. Nothing more. Like I said, his explanation is pretty retarded. He obviously knows the ADL isn't a charity.

I've heard this, but to me, it just reeks of people claiming Jeff Sessions is setting up Mueller and what not.

I don't believe for a second this was anything but PewDiePie making a bad decision (due to bad advice which is still on him) and then realizing it and backing off. Nothing more. Like I said, his explanation is pretty retarded. He obviously knows the ADL isn't a charity.

O don't know much about him tbh so couldn't really assess whether or not this theory is likely to be true. But even if exposing the ADL to his audience wasn't his his intention, it has certainly done so anyway.

Good for him. He no doubt understands that like a mob racket, paying them off now won't be the end of it, it will just give them more incentive to put more pressure on him and demand more money.

It was a stupid decision in the first place. His explanation is pretty retarded. He was looking for a charity to donate to and was "advised" to donate to the ADL? They have targeted him in the past and are a for-profit political entity before anything else, just like the SPLC. Surely, he knew that. So I don't know what his real motive was, to get them not to target him? And yet ignore their censorship of others?

Glad he pulled his donation, last thing we need is for social media people to be donating to groups in charge of censorship like the ADL to become like climate change hypocrites buying carbon offsets, the old equivalent to buying indulgences from the church.

I'm sure they need the money though. They are running out of 100-year old Germans to accuse of being war criminals when they need publicity and donations.

Oh thank god. I was getting worried. I knew PewDiePie wouldn't let us down.

Remember kids......resubscribe to pewdiepie.

And anyone notice he wore a shirt with an iron cross on it for his video saying so money for the ADL?

Lol at that

giphy.gif

Remember kids......resubscribe to pewdiepie.

And anyone notice he wore a shirt with an iron cross on it for his video saying so money for the ADL?

Lol at that

giphy.gif

Never subscribed to him in the first place. Dude is like a social media Kardashian to me. Famous for being famous. His stuff sucks.

Good for him. He no doubt understands that like a mob racket, paying them off now won't be the end of it, it will just give them more incentive to put more pressure on him and demand more money.

@uppercutbus since you're the only user in this thread who I know watched the video you posted, did you notice his theory that in a couple days Pewdie might rescind the donation? It's in the last 15 seconds of the video at 7:45.

Doubt any other commentator showed the analytical prescience to theorize this and now it's happened.

Lends a lot of credence to Styx's main analysis that this was a ruse to get Pew's fans' attention on the ADL defaming him IMO.

Sounds like a payoff more than anything. Dude had nothing to do with the Christ Church shooting. That's like blaming Jodie Foster for John Hinckley Jr. shooting Reagan.
Which would be almost as foolhardy as blaming John Hinkley Jr. for John Hinkley Jr. shooting Reagan!

The balls to go through with this honestly.

Pewdiepie has over 100 million followers now on Youtube, which is an absolutely insane number. He reaches a huge amount of people. It's influence that can't be understated, no matter what you think of social media or youtubers in general. All the "who is pewdiepie durrrr" that you usually see from the age 40+ crowd on here for example is basically useless information. You don't matter at all in this context.

Blasting ADL and putting them in the spotlight like this, just wow. There is a legion of kids/young adults showing disgust with their practices. He is uncontainable at this point, and no pearl-clutching from established media can stop him. I guess a Youtube ban would do it, but the backlash from doing that would be huge.

Jesus. Google 'ADL corruption' then search the exact same thing on duckduckgo.

@uppercutbus since you're the only user in this thread who I know watched the video you posted, did you notice his theory that in a couple days Pewdie might rescind the donation? It's in the last 15 seconds of the video at 7:45.

Doubt any other commentator showed the analytical prescience to theorize this and now it's happened.

Lends a lot of credence to Styx's main analysis that this was a ruse to get Pew's fans' attention on the ADL defaming him IMO.
That very last commentary didn't stick in most people's minds as everything else was on spot there was nothing else to say, I wouldn't of remembered it unless someone brought it up again because it was so short before the vid ended. You're right, that was good read and quite the u-turn I wouldn't expect for someone to theorize on since it's a huge jab at the ADL who attacked him before. It's made funnier because he straight up said he didn't know about the issues with the ADL and that he should've done his research, which is an obvious troll-job, he knew about them, but it's not like people can defend the ADL since he changed his mind for the right reasons as they're very bad actors lol.

@Hard To Tell has done a good job highlighting the ADL too in this thread, stark contrast to some forums out there who are just talking about Nazi's and "far-right fan base", I believe reddit deleted a lot of comments too. This will only harden their Nazi rhetoric against PDP and at the same time make them look like even more lunatics than they already are.

That very last commentary didn't stick in most people's minds as everything else was on spot there was nothing else to say, I wouldn't of remembered it unless someone brought it up again because it was so short before the vid ended. You're right, that was good read and quite the u-turn I wouldn't expect for someone to theorize on since it's a huge jab at the ADL who attacked him before. It's made funnier because he straight up said he didn't know about the issues with the ADL and that he should've done his research, which is an obvious troll-job, he knew about them, but it's not like people can defend the ADL since he changed his mind for the right reasons as they're very bad actors lol.

@Hard To Tell has done a good job highlighting the ADL too in this thread, stark contrast to some forums out there who are just talking about Nazi's and "far-right fan base", I believe reddit deleted a lot of comments too. This will only harden their Nazi rhetoric against PDP and at the same time make them look like even more lunatics than they already are.
Yeah, I watched the PDP video regarding his decision to rescind and absolutely agree with you he was aware of their issues before making the donation overture.

Also that one minute vid was the most I've seen of him haha! Still don't really know what his content is like; sounds too ADD for me from descriptions I've heard.

I vividly remembered the hypothetical premonition from Styx's video and laughed out loud when I saw the tweet above about the donation being withdrawn; he's a truly insightful thinker and I believe correctly predicted more states in 2016 than anyone I've heard of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back