Social Pewdiepie Gives 50K to the ADL to apologize for Christchurch shooting

Remember when @Madmick accused me of being a viewer of his during one of our gaming disagreements. Had to look up who he was, lol.

Ive only watched about 15 seconds on one of his videos. Amount of fast cuts and his tone was quite annoying. Clearly his demographic is much younger than me.

This kind of action from this type of content creator is normally a publicity stunt for advertising revenue.

This guy will always be connected to the NZ shooter to me. If you watched the video, and saw him say subscribe to pewdiepie, and then watched that guy just start blasting people, it was one of the more surreal things I have ever seen.

Remember when @Madmick accused me of being a viewer of his during one of our gaming disagreements. Had to look up who he was, lol.

Ive only watched about 15 seconds on one of his videos. Amount of fast cuts and his tone was quite annoying. Clearly his demographic is much younger than me.

This kind of action from this type of content creator is normally a publicity stunt for advertising revenue.
Dafuq? Not that I don't believe I wouldn't break your balls, but I had no recollection of this, and I just searched my post history for every mention of "pewdiepie". You didn't show up.
https://forums.sherdog.com/search/186071845/?q=pewdiepie&o=date&c[user][0]=52632

Make amends?
translation:
continue leveraging a disgusting international tragedy for attention and relevancy.

He could have easily done this immediately afterward, but nope, didn't happen till he need promo content

This feels like someone settling a 0% chance lawsuit for peanuts to just make it go away and move on. Probably the right decision. Interesting choice of where that 50k went, but aw well. I think he was afraid if he directly donated to a muslim group people would see that as him apologizing or taking responsibility in some way for something that obviously wasn't his fault.
How does this have anything to do with a lawsuit?

https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/11/...i-defamation-league-conspiracy-theories-50000

What do you think? 4D chess from a multi-millionaire to get people talking about the ADL?

My first impression is that it’s a 50K$ troll. He’s not oblivious to the ADL, because they actively campaigned against him. He knows their reputation is toxic. He knows this move will cause controversy, and that’s kind of the point. His video trended #2 as a result. Also, his delivery when he announced it was uncharactertistically straight. Rarely does Pewds make a comment without tying it to a joke or sarcasm.

Of course there is the possibility that he legitimately sold out. I mean, he did just get married, and perhaps he wants to secure the existence of his platform and future for his finances. And his last name is Kjellberg after all.

Pewds is awesome. You don’t need to hide your affection for him. It’s okay. I watch every one of his videos. We all do. TBH, PewDiePie is an oracle of truth.

The ADL basically operate like the mob where they will come after your business and livelihood and demand you pay them off to make the problem go away.

Guy donates $50k in an effort to distance himself from a horrific incident he was unwillingly attached to.

Sherdog shits on him for it.

Is normal.

You do realize that the ADL are fanatical, hardline zionists who fully support displacing and slaughting Palestinians as well as the endlees wars in the Middle East that have killed countless Muslims?

But you think this shakedown of a popular youtuber is because they give a shit about the victims of the Christchurch massacre?

You have to be beyond ignorant to think like this.

Uh, okay. Shoot up Muslims, pay Jews.

Got it.

Not that it's a bad thing to donate to the ADL, it's a nice gesture...but, uh....

Maybe he's trying to ditch the alt-right, and hey... looks like it's worked.

Yeah I don't get it, am I missing something?

Muslims are killed in New Zealand by a guy shouting "subscribe to pewdiepie", so pewdiepie has to donate money to zionist pressure group based in the USA after they used their power and influence to try and take down his livelihood.

As you can see it all makes perfect sense.

In 1913, the ADL was created to magnify the perceived impact anti-Semitic bias was having on the trial of Jewish pedophile-murderer, Leo Frank.
The ADL argued that "anti-Semitism" caused 12 jurors to unanimously convicted Leo Frank for the rape/murder of 13-year-old Mary Phagan.

You sure that was the only reason? Frank had already been convicted by the time the ADL was formed.

Muslims are killed in New Zealand by a guy shouting "subscribe to pewdiepie", so pewdiepie has to donate money to zionist pressure group based in the USA after they used their power and influence to try and take down his livelihood.

How do you know the ADL pressured him and used their power in order to get rid of him?

How do you know the ADL pressured him and used their power in order to get rid of him?

Jonathan Greenblatt spearheaded a campaign against him which actually began way before the Christchurch shooting.

EEIahUoUUAEv8jy

I watched that Mosque shooting video I didn't hear anything about pewdiepie. I did skip the beginning though

I dunno about this move - a lot of people will take that as a sign of guilt (and there's absolutely no reason why he should feel any guilt).

Believe it was from our second antler tussles from 2(?) years ago.
What sort of Kool-Aid sipping spaceship are you piloting, here?

Just link the post. I'm lost.

Back