Pettis'll demolish Melendez

I believe he will win, but there will be no demolition. Melendez is a bad mofo. He's skilled everywhere and can definitely give Anthony a solid run for his money.

theres selling yall wolf tickets....anyways its bad matchup

Melendez would beat all of Pettis opponents and would have beaten Guida too.

If Pettis makes it look easy? I will be blown away. Beyond impressed.

Having said that, I very very much doubt that will happen.
Agreed, Gil is not an easy fight for anyone but if Pettis just blows him out of the water then we may have a new divisional kingpin on our hands.

Im so mad at Pettis son gets a scratch and calls off fights. To the topic at hand it will look like Benson vs Pettis before the armbar.

Agreed. Pettis will KO Gil. Pettis is going to be the GOAT at that weight class when its all said and done.

I see Melendez controlling Pettis for 5rds if necessary, for the win

Agreed. Pettis will KO Gil. Pettis is going to be the GOAT at that weight class when its all said and done.
b... b... but.. HEE IZ NOT A WRASSHLUR!!!!1 :icon_cry2

lol. Melendez wins a clear cut decision. Neither fighter will finish the other. Pettis will take two rounds at best.

lol

Gil has a huge grappling advantage. He can easily win this fight

This^

Plus he's impossible to submit. I won't say he'll easily do it, but this match-up favors Melendez imo.

Melendez takes this fight. Melendez will give Pettis fits and expose the TDD

This^

Plus he's impossible to submit. I won't say he'll easily do it, but this match-up favors Melendez imo.
Nobody is impossible to submit. Let's see how Gil's sub defense holds up if he gets kicked in the head.

Should be a bad ass fight. Gil isn't easy to put away. I like both guys so we'll see what happens.

Back