Pettis would probably kick Conor's face off.

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too bad he doesn't want to work on his wrestling and has the lost the last 2 fights against RDA and Alvarez.

Wouldn't be able to sell the fight to fans at the moment but I would like to see it happen in the future.

Too bad he doesn't want to work on his wrestling and has the lost the last 2 fights against RDA and Alvarez.

Wouldn't be able to sell the fight to fans at the moment but I would like to see it happen in the future.
conor will never lose a stand-up fight

Pettis really would get his ass beat. I think even Diaz is a better match up against Conor.

TS. I think the bus is coming, can you please grab your book bag and go to school now?

Pettis is a brittle little man with small bones and tiny legs with a small skull.

He should be fighting at 145.

This is the fight that I want to see. IMO best puncher vs kicker in the UFC

Without the threat of take own Pettis can be Showtime. He loses when fighters can bully him and wrestle him. With McGregor he could just use his full arsenal of attacks.

Pettis is a better stand-up fighter. With no wrestling involved, as would be the case with McFeathers, he would win. Pettis already schooled good/great strikers like Cerrone, Alvarez, Melendez. What did the Feathered One do? Catch Aldo with one shot?

Back