Pettis vs McGregor

Like a scene from a Bruce Lee movie.

pettis by w/e he wants. he has fought alot tougher competition then conor

ken v ryu

'A DAP DAP DURKEN's everywhere!

Pettis picks him apart and finishes him in the first round.

Pettis is too much everywhere for Conor. Conor is too green for Aldo is his own division imagine in the LW against a guy that is one of the best strikers in the world.

Pettis by first round knockout by either a kick to the head or body.

Pettis can knock him out with punches too if he feels like it.

Listen... I like Conor a lot. He's exciting and dynamic and seems pretty damn good, but there's no reason to believe he would beat Pettis. Let him face some better competition and then we'll have some viable data.

pettis opens up with high kick to head and lands perfectly..conor does his usual spread hands shake head and say "is that all you got?"..conor unloads his power overhand left and takes showtime's head clean off...steve mazzagatti comes to picture and takes a point away from using excessive power and DQ's the notorious one...im a clairvoyant so dont argue with this

Pettis has some of the best counter punches at 155, he'd have a field day with the openings Conor leaves in his defense.

And if (when) this lands, lights out:

Anthony+Showtime+Pettis+Headkicks+Joe+Lauzon+-+UFC+144+Japan.gif

Awesome, awesome fight. Probably the best fight the UFC can put on, certainly the most entertaining for obvious reasons.

Some people think it would be a blow out, probably the same fools that thought Edgar (the then 155 UFC champ) would absolutely run roughshod over the WEC 145 lb champ Aldo. The oddsmakers know what they are doing, for the most part, and I imagine they would have this a pretty close contest, just as they have McGOATers and Aldo near even.

The other huge fight UFC could make is Cain vs Bones but I think that would be a lot of hugging, leaning against the fence in 'who is the better grinder'/ego battle. With that being said, I feel Jones will stay clear of Cain and HW while Conor would very, very willingly pop up to 55 (maybe as soon as/if he beats Aldo/wins the strap @ 45 per what he said at the Boston post fight conference). McGOATers is a dream come true to a fight fan - the talent and excitement of Spider with Chael's willingness to bite down and fight anywhere, anytime, no matter rain or shine, injured or healthy.

Pettis would stomp the fuck outa Conor.....Make the fight!!!! The day after would be the quietest day in sherdog history.....

I think you are jumping the gun by making this fight TS. If McGregor beats Aldo, then we could discuss this fight. Pettis beats McGregor by TKO in the 2nd round.

GREAT fight. Pettis ends up TKO'ing McGregor after a tough fight though.

He beat Dennis Siver and some of you guys think he will beat Pettis. The hype is real. lol

One does not simply stand up with Pettis, and make it out without being stopped.

Oh my god! I can't wait till Aldo whoops on him so you guys can shut up! Pettis would DESTROY HIM!!!

Back