Media Pettis sueing USADA.

If it's a product malfunction. A cut thumb certainly isn't a cool thing for a fight.

Although it doesn't sound cool, he's still right.

Pettis should leave Dufus, hire a proper boxing coach and go to a gym in the south. Him being a family man negatively affects his career.

THIS. I think he's learned all he could from Rufus. Pettis should go to ATT or somewhere they can address his cardio issues. Then go to Venezuela and get stem cells to fix his bones that are held together by toothpicks and Elmer's glue.

Why is this coming out now? It wasn't reported anywhere at the time.

Sounds fishy and just more excuses for Pettis.

He has a history with that.

He lost the RDA fight because he got caught with a good punch and his eye was a little swolen.
He quit on the stool against Tony because his hand was broken (guys have fougth with 2 broken hands)
He lost to Max because of a bad weightcut
He lost to Poirier because of an "injury".

Dude has always excuses.

I don't think it's excuses, I think he is just frail as fuck for someone who was a champ and destroyed some really good guys in their prime.

He doesn't have the heart Urijah Faber has. I think Pettis loses because he's made of glass and has shit cardio but also has all the skill in the world to win. It's why we see flashes of greatness like where he somehow didn't get KO'd by Wonderboy and came back with that lightning punch while being pressured backwards (which is basically a death sentence because the guy doesn't do well against pressure fighters that walk him down). How many guys at 170 have made Wonderboy turn into stiff tree bark like that? Obviously Pettis hits hard as fuck and still holds some decent speed but it's frustrating as fuck to see how he crumbles instantly.

He's so inconsistent that it makes you hate him but also enjoy his fights for the freak chance he does something amazing. (my favorite is when he submitted Chiesa from the bottom because I hate Chiesa).

giphy.gif

Sueing completely the wrong people.

The bottles are manufactured by Berlinger. thats the people he needs to sue.

USADA have literally zero responsibility for this.

Why?

BEREG-Kit_full_set_styro.jpg

Because the bottles come sealed from Berlinger in a white box.

USADA are not allowed to open that box
They are not allowed to touch the bottles until the athlete has sealed them.
The athlete opens the box (thats the first time USADA would have even seen the bottles)
The athlete opens the bottles
The athlete inspects the bottles
The athlete puts his sample in the bottles and seals them

Only then do USADA even come into contact with them.

Sue berlinger. lol

Maybe USADA will pass the buck onto Berlinger and then Pettis will be sharing Margaritas with Yoel somewhere.

how do you propose they inspect it????

They cant see inside the box, its white foam. They aren't allowed to open the box. They aren't allowed to touch the bottle.

How exactly do you propose they inspect the bottle with out either opening the box or coming into contact wit the bottle?
This is not what I think or what you think, this is the right thing. This is a TOOL for them, if it has a pattern in production - and of course there is - they sue their partner. The relationship is between the athlete and USADA, and USADA with their partners. And, again, this is not a consumer relationship.

They can make an exception maybe - like 1 in 1 million bottles - and do nothing against them... But, despite this, if Pettis wins he will get the money for sure. He, allegedly, got a cut because of this, after all.

Well, he's way late for getting to sue McDonald's for burning his tongue with hot coffee or spilling it on himself.
That old lady the got burned by the coffee had a legit case. You cannot unsee the piicture of the 3rd degree burns she got on the inside of her thighs and genitals..

If you had your package permanently scarred by boiling coffee, you'd be a little sour.

Pettis is just pathetic at this point. I hope he loses again on Saturday.

That old lady the got burned by the coffee had a legit case. You cannot unsee the piicture of the 3rd degree burns she got on the inside of her thighs and genitals..

If you had your package permanently scarred by boiling coffee, you'd be a little sour.

And I'm sure it's a gruesome sight to see someone run over by a train. But if you put yourself in the position to get hit by one, I don't think you should be able to sue. She put the coffee between her legs like that because she was either stupid or planning the lawsuit. Neither should get you paid.

I don't know why these guys do this. The American court system isn't interested in justice, it's about who has the most money, and just like Hunt with the UFC, Pettis doesn't have as much money as USADA.

And I'm sure it's a gruesome sight to see someone run over by a train. But if you put yourself in the position to get hit by one, I don't think you should be able to sue. She put the coffee between her legs like that because she was either stupid or planning the lawsuit. Neither should get you paid.
An almost 80 year old lady intentionally poured a full cup of boiling coffee right on her old ass kooch burning it so severely it required surgery and left her permanently scarred for a lawsuit..? Lol.

The only one's stupid were McDonald's for serving boiling coffee, getting 700+ complaints for burns, and not putting "hot" or "caution" anywhere visible. Or maybe they should have just paid her medical bill of 20k like she asked instead of offering 800 bucks and a free happy meal. And if they was really smart they would settle out of court for 600k instead of the 2.9 mil the jury recommended for their gross negligence, oh wait, that's what they did.

Keep going by what you seen on the news tho, its cute.

He, allegedly, got a cut because of this, after all.

Everything else aside, we have to take on board the utter ridiculousness of sueing someone because you cut your finger..

wasnt even a cut that required a stitch,..

Fucking Pettis and his endless list of hilarious excuses....This is just sad.

You mean to fucking tell me he's actually trying to use this one?

He had to take a piss and got a cut on his hand? Jesus Christ.....

I need to see this bottle.

I hope its a gatorade bottle with spikes

Back