pettis pretty big favorite at -350

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
im a pettis fan and even i dont think it should be that high. RDA is a hard matchup for anyone and is very durable.

i was expecting pettis to be at like -220.

what do you guys think

That Pettis destroys him easily. RDA is overrated and khabib made him look like a peasant. Time to get drunk off caesars.

Pettis will work him. RDA thinks he's elite striker but that ain't true.

i agree the odds are pretty stiff - i think pettis should take this though, rda could def pull it out, i could see it potentially being a reasonably close decision

That Pettis destroys him easily. RDA is overrated and khabib made him look like a peasant. Time to get drunk off caesars.

i agree with this... i still question rda stoppage over bendo, thought it was premature and bendo seemed totally fine imo. also khabib did make him look like a bitch. should be another easy W for pettis

Whatever, Barao was a huge favorite as well.

RDA has the more diverse skillset. He can strike with the best of them and can wrestle when need be. I think he can mix it up and take a UD.

i agree with this... i still question rda stoppage over bendo, thought it was premature and bendo seemed totally fine imo. also khabib did make him look like a bitch. should be another easy W for pettis

two white belts agreeing that RDA is overrated.. Why am I not surprised...

Anyone who tries to stand and trade with Pettis in that division is in all likelihood going to get dropped. Guida's game plan for Pettis is still the best viable option for beating him, and RDA is no Guida, that's for sure. Pettis beats RDA fairly easily, then the REAL fight between Pettis and Khabib The Bear-Crusher comes up next.

two white belts agreeing that RDA is overrated.. Why am I not surprised...

u must know way more about mma than me if youve been on sherdog since 2013! wow!

anyway rda has 4 tko wins out of 23 total. good wins against cerrone, bendo stoppage was premature but still a win. with that being said, hes still lost to guida and tibau, albeit that was a few years ago.

my problem is that he just doesnt have any of the proper tools to put away pettis, in any part of the fight, ground or strikes. people are acting like he is some elite striker now because he landed one decent punch on benson that was stopped way too damn early. obviously ufc gonna promote and say 'he has the tools to beat pettis' which is just false.

anyway none of this matters since Khabib will be champ later this year

RDA is no joke man. He has very good movement and knows how to rise to the occasion. Pettis should take it though

u must know way more about mma than me if youve been on sherdog since 2013! wow!

anyway rda has 4 tko wins out of 23 total. good wins against cerrone, bendo stoppage was premature but still a win. with that being said, hes still lost to guida and tibau, albeit that was a few years ago.

my problem is that he just doesnt have any of the proper tools to put away pettis, in any part of the fight, ground or strikes. people are acting like he is some elite striker now because he landed one decent punch on benson that was stopped way too damn early. obviously ufc gonna promote and say 'he has the tools to beat pettis' which is just false.

anyway none of this matters since Khabib will be champ later this year

Of course He has the tools to beat Pettis. Pettis just got the sharper tools in the toolbox. You sound kinda ignorant

While RDA has a chance, I think the odds are fine.

I don't see anything wrong with the odds. Pettis by UD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back