Pettis KO over wonderboy biggest fluke in history

Actually its not. Re watch it. Serra and GSP both landed 6 strikes before the shot behind the ear and GSP probably had the three best strikes landed with three counters. WHo was winning? No one really. Nothing happened, but GSP landed a few bigger shots. Than Serra landed the big shot behind the ear that changed everything. In no way whatsoever was Serra out striking GSP before the big shot
05446C39-E15B-4773-B67E-88E6C406A235.gif

No way.

anderson kicking Vitor in the face was the biggest fluke. Followed by machida knocking out couture.

If some fights have to be flukes, then I'd nominate this one, with all context. Wonderboy looked better than ever agaisnt Luque. Pettis knocked out an elite WW in his prime, and Pettis was a worn LW with a fragile body and a potentially breakable spirit.

It took place less than a year ago, and if I could get Wonderboy at -400 in a rematch this month (with full health), I'd be pleased.

Biggest Fluke set up by 19 leg kicks, 13 body kicks, making the decision to negate the distance for WB's kicks and take a chance on absorbing his punches which are not as spectacular or dangerous as his kicks.

But yeah Fluke.

Plus he specifically trained to attack when Wonderboy was stuck in side stance after a side kick.

Chambering kicks has downsides too.

No way.

anderson kicking Vitor in the face was the biggest fluke. Followed by machida knocking out couture.

What about Machida knocking Vitor out with the same kick that Silva used?

Fluke too.

thanks I forgot about that one.

You're welcome, but I don't think those kicks were flukes. Sensei Seagal specifically trained those techniques and taught Silva and Machida. :D

HUGE myth. Re watch the fight. Hardly anything landed. Serra landed maybe 2 ok body shots and GSP landed a nice counter right. Nothing else significant happened.
Yet Serra dominated GSP worse than what GSP did to Serra in #2.

Pettis should have never won that fight.

Let them rematch. My money would be on Thompson

Do you even realize what you are saying? Get a grip bruh, it's not that serious.

What the hell do you mean;

"Pettis wasn't suppose to win the fight?"

Wonderboy keeps his hands down with his chin way up in the air for most of the fight. You'd be stupid to think his opponent wouldn't pick up on that and I think Pettis executed perfectly. Not a fluke, wonderboy got serious holes in his striking defense and this is coming from a guy who was picking him to become champ against Woodley

Meh.... Duke Roufus has WB downloaded and I attribute Pettis beating WB due to Roufus gameplan's.

I think Pettis should get a rematch to make that one right

Back