Pettis KO over wonderboy biggest fluke in history

I'm biased but all I can say is that I 100% believe Wonderboy beats him 9/10 times

Get over it, Wonderwoman got SLEPT.

He thinks he can get away with his stale dance routine every fight. That’s why he’s been CUCKED by Woodley, Till, and Pettis... he’s PREDICTABLE

NINTCHDBPICT000478121763-e1553414859645.jpg

Nah, wonderboy is a habitual choke artist, probably the biggest in MMA history.

I mean whats a fluke really? If someone threw a punch with the intent to KO someone, and then it KOs someone, how can that be a fluke?

Pettis was def getting his ass kicked and Id be confident favoring WB to win 8/10

No, Pettis is super dangerous if he has some space to work with. You gotta be on his ass every second of a fight, pressuring and smothering him. Not exactly Wonderboy's style.

Indeed it was. Wonderboy wins that fight 9/10 times.

Depends on how you view a fluke.

Wonderboy beats Pettis most of the time, but it wasn't like Sakuraba losing to Nino Schembri. Pettis would always have a shot. But I agree that Pettis loses more often than not, on paper.

But Anthony had Wonderboy timed and scouted and landed the punch intentionally. It wasn't a blind haymaker. That said, he wouldn't land it that cleanly most of the time.

Serra was outstriking GSP on the feet handily before submitting him
HUGE myth. Re watch the fight. Hardly anything landed. Serra landed maybe 2 ok body shots and GSP landed a nice counter right. Nothing else significant happened.

HUGE myth. Re watch the fight. Hardly anything landed. Serra landed maybe 2 ok body shots and GSP landed a nice counter right. Nothing else significant happened.
Serra clearly outstruck GSP before he rocked him and made him tap to strikes. Those are the facts

Get over it, Wonderwoman got SLEPT.

He thinks he can get away with his stale dance routine every fight. That’s why he’s been CUCKED by Woodley, Till, and Pettis... he’s PREDICTABLE

NINTCHDBPICT000478121763-e1553414859645.jpg
You are such an insecure guy

I mean whats a fluke really? If someone threw a punch with the intent to KO someone, and then it KOs someone, how can that be a fluke?

Exactly, that’s why is wasn’t a fluke (neither was Bispings win against Rockhold)

Pettis should have never won that fight.

Let them rematch. My money would be on Thompson

Biggest Fluke set up by 19 leg kicks, 13 body kicks, making the decision to negate the distance for WB's kicks and take a chance on absorbing his punches which are not as spectacular or dangerous as his kicks.

But yeah Fluke.

Serra clearly outstruck GSP before he rocked him and made him tap to strikes. Those are the facts

Actually its not. Re watch it. Serra and GSP both landed 6 strikes before the shot behind the ear and GSP probably had the three best strikes landed with three counters. WHo was winning? No one really. Nothing happened, but GSP landed a few bigger shots. Than Serra landed the big shot behind the ear that changed everything. In no way whatsoever was Serra out striking GSP before the big shot

Back