Pettis Joins The List Of People Willing To Face Conor

i noticed that Conor fans dont want the Pettis fight.....

Pettis and Conor are both much better than Barboza.
I was speaking stylistically wise and we will see soon enough if Pettis is that better than Barboza (after his 2 last fights I am not so sure)

I was speaking stylistically wise and we will see soon enough if Pettis is that better than Barboza (after his 2 last fights I am not so sure)
Barboza doesn't have the pressure to annoy Pettis.

OMG YES!!

That would be fight of the decade.

hope the payday would be worth his third straight loss, because there's no more marketing him after

Jesus, mma fans... He's fought the best, just lost a close decision to Alvarez. Ya. He's done.

Barboza doesn't have the pressure to annoy Pettis.
But he definitely has the technique to light him up. he is one of the few in the lightweight division to have this ability. If you can't see that this is a fight, you are clearly not opening your eyes enough

Hoping for Nate. He'll initiate the talk in the cage while throwing 1-2's non-stop, and he's got the gas to go 5 easily. He's won't 1 Hitta-quitta McGregor, but he'll definitely land a lot.... A whole lot. I have Nate winning this as well, as I see him as a more complete fighter.

If not Nate then bring in El Dandy. Or better yet Hypnosis, I hear he's a high flyer of the highest magnitude and I believe in him.

Last edited:
Pettis has lost two in a row, but this is still the fight I want to see most, besides Aldo.

hope the payday would be worth his third straight loss, because there's no more marketing him after

lol at thinking Conor would be a lock. He's a great defensive fighter, unless you are a monster pressurer like RDA, which Conor is not. Conor would have a hell of a time landing that left, and he'd be eating pettis kicks all night. And if it hits the floor, Conor is done.

Pettis vs Conor would be a great match up. However, unless it's a non title fight, Anthony shouldn't get it after dropping his last two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back