Pettis Joins The List Of People Willing To Face Conor

would be a good fight on paper but so is pettis barboza, let's stick to that and give conor anothor matchup

For real...there is probably a shorter list of people who wouldn't fight Conor right now.

I think my wife would right now. Don't let her fool you...she got them hell-bows of death.

If you're a ranked fighter at 155 or 145 and you're not asking to fight Conor at 196 you're a fucking moron.

My guess is that the UFC will leave it up to Conor to decide between Cerrone, Diaz and Pettis if he stays on the card.

A year ago i would have jumped for joy over the idea of Pettis fighting McGregor. Now, its not nearly as appealing because of Pettis' low fight IQ he's been displaying. It wasnt just that Alverez shot for takedowns constantly. Its that Pettis refused to circle away from the cage. And when they were in the center of the octagon, he was gun shy.

Everyone wants the big payday. Pettis should win a fight before being considered for another title shot.

If the fight is at LW it wouldn't be a title bout. So, Pettis could beat Conor there. Then by your logic, they can both drop down, and do it for the title, right ?

I wasn't gonna buy this card originally. But if this materializes i will for sure

pettis is still the most entertaining guy to watch.

That would be a good fight. Speed kills in this sport. Although I love nates fights he lacks the speed imo needed to beat McGregor, Pettis on the other hand has plenty of speed. A Diaz McGregor fight would look a lot like the Pettis Diaz fight. Just my opinion but what the he'll do I know!!! Lol

If the fight is at LW it wouldn't be a title bout. So, Pettis could beat Conor there. Then by your logic, they can both drop down, and do it for the title, right ?
That is what I was thinking. With no Super fight, I figured Dana would want him to defend his title.

Here's a lesson to every fighter having a hard time getting a fight: if you are the heel, in MMA, you will have guys clawing at each other to fight you.

Back