Pettis going to hop on his bike....can he do it?

I have a feeling Pettis is going to be the agressor in this fight. He's got that same vibe reminiscent of the cerrone fight.

I’m waiting for you to do the same.

is this really the level of Debate on Sherdog? May have made a mistake lol. Also I’m not a McGregor fan.

Conor ran away 8 times. I didn't say he NEVER engaged, I said if Nate was an old man he would have engaged MORE. Do you need the video of Conor turning his back and running away over and over?

I'm sorry you can't read, and it's no wonder you've been banned before.

C'mon man you seriously not making a WB/Diaz comparison? The two are worlds apart in striking and style. Unless Nate as come back as become an amazing leg kick checker he'll be in a world of hurt against the tae kwon do guy who's a bonafide mma fighter. Nate was never a light on his feet fighter (hence why he's easy to chop kick) he's a step forward throws hands fighter, I just see Nate getting picked, pecked, & kicked to a UD loss...

tumblr_ngl37gvLww1u2ragso1_r1_500.gif
100% agree. My only fear is that Pettis is dumb enough to try to pull some crazy shit and risk getting tagged and gassing. I could honestly see Pettis trying to pull a highlight reel move and getting caught or something. I have money on Pettis. lol

100% agree. My only fear is that Pettis is dumb enough to try to pull some crazy shit and risk getting tagged and gassing. I could honestly see Pettis trying to pull a highlight reel move and getting caught or something. I have money on Pettis. lol

Pettis has a solid corner that will control hyperactivity although I do expect 1 or 2 highlight tries, and who could blame him Nate is very predictable with his tuff guy come forward lets fight style, great for fans also great for a smart opponent who can time and bait Nate, RDA kept doing it until Nate couldn't stand anymore just kept stepping into a chop kick or taking it while planted.

i can't comprehend the thought process at YOUR level so ..

Here, let me type it out on a 5th grade level for you.

Anthony has good (not great) hands. As shown by his countering of Gil Melendez, including a punch that made Gil wobbly and panic wrestler leading to the sub. Here is the sequence:
Anthony%2BPettis%2Bvs%2BGilbert%2BMelendez%2B(2).gif

And another counter:
WastefulMadEgg.gif

Here is the cowboy fight, the first few exchanges are Pettis countering Cowboy with punches.

http://www.myvideo.ge/?CIA=1&ci_d=mobile&ci_c=mobile&ci_m=video&video_id=1910928

What makes me nervous. Nate called out Pettis.

What doesn't. Pettis can finish fights against elite opponents and Dana loves him.

Coin flip. Fuck it, I'll take Pettis. And I hate Pettis for quitting against Tony and costing me 20k. But he made it up to me against WB and made me 265k. Live thread is your friend. My post history/ search function is your friend. I KNEW he'd murk WB. Like it had already happened. My bets and many, many predictions reflect that.

I think Pettis has no chance.......
Hes got no chance to hit a hittable nate diaz. He also has no chance to leg kick to fuck out of diaz, whom never checks kicks. He has no chance to high kick diaz into oblivion, ala josh thomson esc, while being a better kicker.

I believe to debate with someone it requires a worthy opponent that's at least within 30 Iq in terms of his intelligence. *dropsmike*

‘...30 intelligence quotient of his intelligence’

And then followed by a ‘mike’ not ‘mic’ drop.

You didn’t just commit a murder by words, it’s a suicide.

-"Maaaaan, if their opponents would just stop using footwork and head movement, the diaz' would never lose another fight"

-"Maaaaan, if their opponents would just stop using footwork and head movement, the diaz' would never lose another fight"

Don't forget, "The Diaz Bros would never lose if there were no rounds!!!1!1"

Yes, blame Condit (and potentially Anthony) because the Diaz Bros can't cut angles or check a kick.

Conor literally ran away from Nate. Maybe if Nate was an 80 year old bar fly he'd be willing to engage more.

Don’t you know when you fight a Diaz you’re supposed to stand right in front of them and not move?

Don’t you know when you fight a Diaz you’re supposed to stand right in front of them and not move?
Yup, lean against the cage and let them punch you, otherwise you're a bitch on your bike.

Yup, lean against the cage and let them punch you, otherwise you're a bitch on your bike.

If there was only a way of using your feet as a means of making your opponent fight you.

By the way, did you know Nate smokes?

If there was only a way of using your feet as a means of making your opponent fight you.

By the way, did you know Nate smokes?

Yeah right there in the open workouts, what a badass!!1!

Looks like a lot of you confusing being a tuff guy who does MMA, with being actually really good at MMA. Nate is good but still carries massive holes.

Yes, blame Condit (and potentially Anthony) because the Diaz Bros can't cut angles or check a kick.

Conor literally ran away from Nate. Maybe if Nate was an 80 year old bar fly he'd be willing to engage more.

To be fair, the 80 year old bar fly ate a shot that put Nate on his ass.

Back