Pettis going to hop on his bike....can he do it?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Pettis going to hop on his bike, and do his best Kalib Starnes impression, or natural born runner Condit...

can he do it?

If this ends up like the diaz condit fight I will lose my mind, Nate will be flipping pettis off by the 3 minute mark of round 1

Pettis will break both his hands on Nate's head and call it a day.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Yes, blame Condit (and potentially Anthony) because the Diaz Bros can't cut angles or check a kick.

Conor literally ran away from Nate. Maybe if Nate was an 80 year old bar fly he'd be willing to engage more.

Wonderboy was murdering Pettis before 1 strike. Nate might not be Wonderboy but Pettis always had questionable boxing, he needs to go full Condit with them kicks and running around.

Leg kicks, limited engagement, don’t tire out, make it 15 minutes, win first round and only one other.

Yes he can. Very doable. Coin flip probably

Last edited:
Yes, blame Condit (and potentially Anthony) because the Diaz Bros can't cut angles or check a kick.

Conor literally ran away from Nate. Maybe if Nate was an 80 year old bar fly he'd be willing to engage more.
This thread has nothing to do with McGregor.

Wonderboy was murdering Pettis before 1 strike. Nate might not be Wonderboy but Pettis always had questionable boxing, he needs to go full Condit with them kicks and running around.

Pettis has pretty good hands. He countered Gil over and over, even leading up to the guillotine it was a counter that made Gil wobbly and shoot for a td. He cleanly countered Cowboy twice, including a blistering punch in the first exchange.

Thompson is a waaaaaaay better striker and fighter than Nate, and Pettis was kicking the shit outta Thompson's legs and knocked him out cold with a punch.

This is a winnable fight for Nate, but to think the only way Pettis wins is to kick legs and run away is stupid. Nate is a good puncher but a shitty boxer.

Pettis has pretty good hands. He countered Gil over and over, even leading up to the guillotine it was a counter that made Gil wobbly and shoot for a td. He cleanly countered Cowboy twice, including a blistering punch in the first exchange.

Thompson is a waaaaaaay better striker and fighter than Nate, and Pettis was kicking the shit outta Thompson's legs and knocked him out cold with a punch.

This is a winnable fight for Nate, but to think the only way Pettis wins is to kick legs and run away is stupid. Nate is a good puncher but a shitty boxer.

no. You are stupid.

Nick has a good size advantage over Pettis. Maybe he can walk him down before the kicks or random big shots start to accumulate. Pettis's basics aren't that good and spamming kill shots isn't going to take down Diaz.

no. You are stupid.

That's not an argument, kid. Debate with facts, or have a seat.

Also, you're one of the worst posters of all time. You shouldn't throw stones in that glass house.

Cry me a river.
I’m not crying I just made a point. This is why Conor fan boys say rent free, You’re talking about him for no reason.
Also acting like McGregor didn’t engage at all is laughable but that’s a topic for another thread...

That's not an argument, kid. Debate with facts, or have a seat.

Also, you're one of the worst posters of all time. You shouldn't throw stones in that glass house.

I am just expressing my utter dismay at your sheer stupidity.

And now, you are just attacking the person. Not surprised.

Yeah, it's the Diaz bros fault although when Starnes ran way less than Condit he got shat for ever and ever.
Maybe fighters should, I don't know.....fight?

Back