Pettis Gives Benson "The Look"

My favorite quote from Benson was when he said, "I need to get this Pettis stain off of my soul."
Yep. He thought it was Benson time when, really, it was Showtime. :cool:
Can't argue with mmath.
Shit doesn't work, but you have to admit that Gil has a pretty similar style to Benson, and grinding out Pettis for 5 rounds doesn't really seem to be as viable a path to victory as it once was.

Bendo tried to for 2.5 minutes, failed to get even one takedown, and was then sorely outstruck prior to the submission.

Yep. He thought it was Benson time when, really, it was Showtime. :cool:Shit doesn't work, but you have to admit that Gil has a pretty similar style to Benson. He's just more in love with his right hand.
Steve08 knows what's up.

Sorry man, I quoted you before I saw this post.

No problems. I guess I like the idea of his tattoos better than the execution of them.

But tattoos like that are personal and I certainly won't question his decision to get them.

Pettis vs Henderson III should happen.

Please keep that shit away from my TV. Have Bendo tool a few guys before that happens. Bendo, Faber, Joey B, and Mendes (if he loses) have some work to do before they get that third crack. Granted Bendo has only lost once to Pettis in the UFC, but I'm still not itching to see that fight. Pettis has his number.

Back