Pettis Gives Benson "The Look"

God introduced Anthony Pettis into Benson Henderson's life & fighting career to make sure he remains a good-natured & humble as fuck Ned Flanders type of Christian.
Despite not getting the Pettis shit stain off his (ass)soul or boring/frustrating as some may find Benderson's style, dude totally deserves props for being such a good sport!
Quality post, IMO lol.

It was the new haircut that did Bendo in. Made him less aerodynamic than he woulda been with the ponytail.

Ponytail Bendo is LW GOAT.

Benson is more durable and will probably stay fighting longer......for whatever that is worth.

Jesus loves pettis more than bendo. thats gotta fucking hurt.

Good point. Benson has lost to Pettis by decision and submission. After Anthony knocks him out, he will have beaten him in virtually every possible way.

This is a very real possibility.

But being as honest as possible. Benson has 2 losses to Pettis. If they fought a 3rd time, Benson could very well win. Don't anyone kid themselves.

This is a very real possibility.

But being as honest as possible. Benson has 2 losses to Pettis. If they fought a 3rd time, Benson could very well win. Don't anyone kid themselves.
I wouldn't count out Benson at all. But I seriously think Anthony has put the fear of God into Bendo.. And it would probably affect his performance negatively in a third fight.

As Benson himself said, he needs to get that Pettis stain off of his soul.

lol I'm totaly straight bro. It's just you notice some fighters have massive legs and ass (I think Tyson Griffin was a good example of that).

It's no different than male fans admiring male fighters bodies and saying shit like "oh this fighter is ripped", or "damn when Machida dropped in weight to MW he has 8 pack abs and looks like he's in mega shape".

Looking at fighters bodies is something everyone engages in whether they realize it or not. It's not a matter of being gay, it's more like "holy shit, what do I have to do to look like that fighter".

Maybe benson does leg day every day lol

I once pointed out to my mates that Carwin has a huge arse.

Not hearing about this again and again was the only good thing about Carwin retiring.

That fight costed me $100.00 bet. I forgot about it until now.

You've got the look, you've got the hook
U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book
Your face is jammin'
Your body's heck-a-slammin'
If love is good, let's get 2 rammin'
U got the look, U got the look

How old are you??

Pettis is a joke

Can't wait till Melendez wrecks him

Pettis is the truth. You must be joking. Melendez is good but not good enough. And he definitely took an L to Bendo. Was a good fight tho.

It was the new haircut that did Bendo in. Made him less aerodynamic than he woulda been with the ponytail.

Ponytail Bendo is LW GOAT.

Bendo just has not been the same since they confiscated his toothpick.

Pettis is a joke

Can't wait till Melendez wrecks him
What are you even talking about? Pettis fucking schooled Benson twice.. A guy that Gil couldn't even beat once..

How is Melendez going to wreck him? What a stupid post... You should just get a mod to delete your account.

What are you even talking about? Pettis fucking schooled Benson twice.. A guy that Gil couldn't even beat once..

How is Melendez going to wreck him? What a stupid post... You should just get a mod to delete your account.

Can't argue with mmath.

Back