Pettis Gives Benson "The Look"

oir5es.jpg

Dang I can't believe I missed the watch check from Pettis that fight was already incredibly bad ass and that would have just made it even better.

Thanks for sharing.

The Pettis stain quote was kind of weird. Wouldn't mind seeing a third fight eventually. It's a pretty good rivalry.

Bendo likes Pettis because he's the only LW who has worse tattoos than he does.

That's the look I used to give my older brothers whenever I'd beat them in Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. They'd get so pissed.

What is Benson's training like. Just curious because he has ass and legs for days (no homo) and he is vascular and in shape as fuck.

How can I look like Benson? What training does he do? Is it genetics or hard work or good Strength and Conditioning coaching?

What is Benson's training like. Just curious because he has ass and legs for days (no homo) and he is vascular and in shape as fuck.

How can I look like Benson? What training does he do? Is it genetics or hard work or good Strength and Conditioning coaching?

Im not entirely sure, but my advice would be dont skip leg day

That was amazing. Benson lost half his title fights if not more, really glad he got wrecked again. Hopefully, this will learn him about arrogance.

And the worst thing is, he fights once every 2 years. Good luck getting your belt back from Pettis.

lol, Why am I just seeing this? I would say shoop the pic, but it doesn't get better than the original.

The more I learn about Pettis, the less I like him.

That other thread about fighters who people have met; nobody had anything good to say about him. I was firmly in his corner hoping he would kick Aldo's ass one day, but now I may be starting to feel the opposite.

War Aldo.

When will Pettis fight again?

Pettis is a joke

Can't wait till Melendez wrecks him

Back