Petr Yan

Duquesnoy won his last fight......if by "the way of Duquesnoy" you mean win and then disappear, then I hope that doesn't happen too.
he won his last fight, but Duquesnoy is a perfect example of someone who had a lot of hype coming to UFC and since then has underperformed, i still don't see that much potential in him

he won his last fight, but Duquesnoy is a perfect example of someone who had a lot of hype coming to UFC and since then has underperformed, i still don't see that much potential in him

He's really good for one round, then it seems like he wants to go home. He's also very young. If he finds the right camp, he could have a good future.

yeah he seems legit.

and holy fuck did that korean dude have a chin on him.

It's going to be a wild fight! Yan has such a natural fighter

he will get subbed r1 by 'yet another Brazil name generator generated Silva'

Should be a great fight

Lol at Andrade subbing anyone. Dude's a brawler.

I won't forget, TS. Just wrote that Yan's fighting on the palm of my hand.

6 of his 11 pro fights have gone to a decision. overrated and boring.

upload_2018-12-26_10-4-17.png

Duquesnoy won his last fight......if by "the way of Duquesnoy" you mean win and then disappear, then I hope that doesn't happen too.

Yes and got beat very soundly and showed various holes in his game vs Stamman. And he didn’t look great vs Ware either imo.

In my head, there actually is an online Brazilian MMA name generator including nickname.

<FIRST NAME>
<MIDDLE NAME> / <NO MIDDLE NAME>
<NICKNAME> / <RANDOM BRAZILIAN PLACE>
<SURNAME 1>
<SURNAME 2>

<Loading results>………………………………………………..

"Congratulations!!! Your MMA name is:
Marcio 'Fortaleza' Braga Vinicius

Petr Yan's got some damn solid hands. It'll be nice to see him in there with a guy who's not only tough, but has the potential to win against most other fighters in the division.

Fuck me his pot fight interview sucked when he spoke english

He’ll get there. English is hard to learn, but he tried. I’m sure he’s motivated to learn. Clearly he wants to be a fan favorite.

cut his some slack, at least he tried

Great win by Yan. Total dominance against a 25-2 guy

Beast.

Feed him Lineker.

Awesome interview: "One round, easy work. Two round, faster, I finish"
What more do you need?

cut his some slack, at least he tried

Great win by Yan. Total dominance against a 25-2 guy
You and the poster above are right I'm a dick lol. He speaks better english than I do russian

Am I the only one who thinks he overextends a lot on his punches? Don’t get me wrong this guy is an utter monster but I reckon someone like moraes or dillashaw would pick up on that. Him vs lineker is definitely the fight to make but I reckon a fight between him and Cody would be great too, depending on how long Cruz is out

He is a future Top 5. Not because of his triking but because of his ground game. Many fighters have great striking but poor ground control.

Back