Petr Yan

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
His fight vs Jin Soo Son was a war. Showed a superb range of striking, and some decent work in the clinch. Douglas Silva will be a obvious step up in opponent, so should be interesting !
tumblr_pash3hpCET1rofocqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mma striking goat

One of the best boxers in mma. Cant wait for his fight. Im glad they brought him to the u.s already.

I was also impressed Jin Soo, really looking forward to his next fight.

Yan vs Andrade should be a war. My pick for FOTN. Wish it was on the ppv portion, Millender/Baha as well. In place of the Latifi & Chiesa fights & bump Mendes up to the 3rd wheel.

I was also impressed Jin Soo, really looking forward to his next fight.

Yan vs Andrade should be a war. My pick for FOTN. Wish it was on the ppv portion, Millender/Baha as well. In place of the Latifi & Chiesa fights & bump Mendes up to the 3rd wheel.
He comes from the same camp as Korean Zombie. They must breed granite chins..
<36>

Can't wait. Yan is definitely in Top 5 best boxers in MMA atm.

He's a poor man's version of Lineker

Lineker KOs him stiff

Idk if it was a war it was pretty one sided

Son is just tough as fuck

Petr definitely delivered in his debut, hopefully he can continue doing work in his future bouts. Would be rather disappointed if he went the ways of Duquesnoy

His fight vs Jin Soo Son was a war. Showed a superb range of striking, and some decent work in the clinch. Douglas Silva will be a obvious step up in opponent, so should be interesting !
tumblr_pash3hpCET1rofocqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Jin soo son was smiling the whole time from round 1 to the end of the fight. Dudes a fuckin warrior and it’s unfortunate that he didn’t receive his $50g’s . REally looking forward to his fight.

I liked his debut but felt he should’ve finished and he did slow down quit a bit in the 3rd

Hoping he comes out swinging for that finish on Saturday

Looking forward to his fight vs Captn Yook

Most of yans's fights are amazing, hes fuucking awesome

There's some really excellent prospects on this card. Yan and Lewis are top 5 best prospects in their division. Andrade, Ewell, Wood and Millender are very talented as well.

A lot of future stars on this card

There's some really excellent prospects on this card. Yan and Lewis are top 5 best prospects in their division. Andrade, Ewell, Wood and Millender are very talented as well.

A lot of future stars on this card
Andrade is 37 years old. Millender is 31 and his grappling sucks, striking ok-ish, nothing phenomenal. Ewell is 30 and struggled with the ghost of Barao, very mediocre. These guys ain't going anywhere.

Wood is ok, but nothing special either in my opinion. Lewis and Yan are truly the only ones to keep an eye on.

I'm not massively sold on Yan, yet.
He beat a guy that lost a comfortable decision to fucking Artem, and then a punching bag for 15mins. He's nice to watch, but I've yet so see something 'amazing' from him - Andrade will be a good test but I do expect Yan to win a UD. That said, I dont like the way he matches up with the top dogs in the division.

Petr definitely delivered in his debut, hopefully he can continue doing work in his future bouts. Would be rather disappointed if he went the ways of Duquesnoy

Duquesnoy won his last fight......if by "the way of Duquesnoy" you mean win and then disappear, then I hope that doesn't happen too.

I liked his debut but felt he should’ve finished and he did slow down quit a bit in the 3rd

Hoping he comes out swinging for that finish on Saturday

He did finish in his debut.

His boxing is great! Should be helluva fight.

Andrade is 37 years old. Millender is 31 and his grappling sucks, striking ok-ish, nothing phenomenal. Ewell is 30 and struggled with the ghost of Barao, very mediocre. These guys ain't going anywhere.

Wood is ok, but nothing special either in my opinion. Lewis and Yan are truly the only ones to keep an eye on.
never realized andrade is 37 years old lol millender also didnt look that good at all even in the Thiago fight when he KOd Thiago with that knee he has a standing knee and nothing else his boxing is not even decent. Wood was getting lit up in the first round by Johnny Edaurdo is he Brad Pickett prospect and Evell as you said struggled with the ghost of Barao ? I've never watched this guy Wood fight and Yan looked good in his last fight against mini TKZ .
Pretty much agree with you lol

Back