Petr Yan would be undefeated if he follow the rules.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lost his first title fight against magomedov because of a point deduction for headbutts. Lost his last fight against sterling because of the illegal knee. He also cheated a few times against dodson.

Russians have always been known to... Bend the rules.........
vladimir-putin-walk.gif

Correct. He seems like a a bit of a sociopath so it’s to be expected I guess. If he can stop playing dirty for a moment he can be the greatest BW champ of all time.

Lost his first title fight against magomedov because of a point deduction for headbutts. Lost his last fight against sterling because of the illegal knee. He also cheated a few times against dodson.

he did nothing wrong in the second video.
his opponents are just looking for a way out.
can't handle the pressure.

Yan’s nickname is by far the most accurate I’ve ever seen.

He’s a scary dude.

Watched the aldo fight again recently and he got warned like 10 times for his finger too. He obviously just don't know the rules.

who cares about titles? He won the fights
His bank account cares.

can’t get champion purses without the title. Unless you’re McGregor.

Correct. He seems like a a bit of a sociopath so it’s to be expected I guess. If he can stop playing dirty for a moment he can be the greatest BW champ of all time.
I don't think he's a dirty fighter, he's just a fighter and he said he grew up fighting a lot in the streets. He's going to have habits that are illegal in sport fighting. People that only fight in sport fights won't have those same habits so they will just view him as dirty. It's muscle memory and instincts that kicks in during a fight, I'm sure he's always thinking about the rules and what's legal to do during the fight.

Back