Petr Yan vs. debutante, Jin Soo Son @ UFC, Moscow

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Petr Yan gets a replacement vs Jin Soo Son, who has won his last four in DEEP.

Yan has been looking like a beast.

He's someone to keep an eye on imo.

Yan has been looking like a beast.

He's someone to keep an eye on imo.
I am not too thrilled about this opponent choice, de Andrade was a much more experienced/high profile fight.

But, a fight is a fight. More importantly if it is a win.

Jin is being tossed to a monster Soo Son.

Last edited:
Yan is the top 135 prospect imo, glad he gets to keep his fight in the first Russian ufc card. Looking for him to make a statement

I am not too thrilled about this opponent choice, de Andrade was a much more experienced/high profile fight.

But, a fight is a fight. More importantly if it is a win.

Doubt many guys were jumping at the bit to take on Yan short notice in Russia.

Met petr in Phuket last year l, Train with him and others for an hour or so he’s a really nice dude hope he has a great fight

Petr will destroy him. Deep's flooded with regional fighters, and he's one of them.

Last edited:
Petr YanGOAT by another beatdown

Dgd5ryQXkAI0Y9d.jpg

So it will be 1st round KO, instead of 1st round KO?

Petr will destroy him. Deep's flooded with regional fighters, and he's one of them.
ACB isn't full of regional fighters? Look at Yan's record, only one non-Russian before his UFC debut.

Too many damn Russophiles on this site.

he's getting a shot at the ufc soo son?

ACB isn't full of regional fighters? Look at Yan's record, only one non-Russian before his UFC debut.

Too many damn Russophiles on this site.
There's almost no footage of Deep fights, it's regional at best. And ACB is known for having good competition. I don't know what you're talking about. But I'll admit, this Korean guy was better than I thought.

There's almost no footage of Deep fights, it's regional at best. And ACB is known for having good competition. I don't know what you're talking about. But I'll admit, this Korean guy was better than I thought.
DEEP footage is easy enough to find, Russophile. They usually broadcast on Abema. Meanwhile, ACB is about to go out of business

Bad ass fight none the less !!! Mini zombie was tough as fuck!!

DEEP footage is easy enough to find, Russophile. They usually broadcast on Abema. Meanwhile, ACB is about to go out of business
Actually, ACB seems to be going on a positive, yet slow rebound. They are charging less than $5 per ppv and only holding their events in Russia for now. I wouldn't be so certain that they will be out of business so soon.

what the fuck is that word? I'm not even Russian, I just like some of the fighters from there. Go outside, you got angry for no reason... twice. And no, DEEP footage is not easy to find.

Last edited:
Jin Soo Son is a wild man! Took every single clean shot you can think of right to the dome and didn't once retreat or even get rocked and kept calling Petr on for more with blood leaking out of his face. The only thing that would have made this fight perfect is if Jin Soo Son scored a single shot KO with less then a minute to go! Either way I'm a fan of both of these guys.

Back