Petr Yan TKO Jose Aldo GIFS

That's a perfect 1-2 if I ever saw one.
Yan's superior boxing is evident.
War Yan!

Aldo and 1-2’s. A match made in heaven

max-holloway-vs-jose-aldo-GIF.gif

tumblr_p0e4wrDUoP1u2ragso4_250.gif

That was some turrible reffing. Every 30 seconds, "watch the fingers" when they were never even close. Then let's aldo get pulverized for a good 90 seconds to long

That's a perfect 1-2 if I ever saw one.
Yan's superior boxing is evident.
War Yan!

People on here seem to underestimate "the master of sport" title. Master of sport boxer = Top Class.

Some here say TJ Dillashaw? He's gonna get KTFO. Yan gonna discect anyone at BW at striking.

Aldo finally lets his kicks fly in rounds 1 and 2 and he was doing really good compared to his last 4 fights. The ref shouldn’t have let him go out like that, extra brain damage that he didn’t need. It’s too bad aldo gasses hard post round 4 and 5 cuz he was giving Yan trouble. With that performance aldo still has a spot in the hall of fame most def

Maybe now we can see Yan face the no1 ranked fighter in the division..

People on here seem to underestimate "the master of sport" title. Master of sport boxer = Top Class.

Some here say TJ Dillashaw? He's gonna get KTFO. Yan gonna discect anyone at BW at striking.
I actually tried "translating" the MoS title into belt terms myself and in Judo it looks like at lest 2-3 Dan level. No idea what to compare it to in boxing.

Is Yan the only fighter who can throw 1-2 in both stances that well?

“Told you so”, like he wasn’t a massive favorite coming in.

We already knew.

A lot of people here had Aldo taking this.

And by told you so, I mean that since day 1 of Yan in UFC I was saying that Yan is going to be BW champ.

Back