Media Petr Yan still ranked higher than Aljo in p4p

because volk beat max twice.
and beat max's best win which was Aldo.
beating scrubs like kattar, lamas, stephens, etc at fw doesn't really mean much anymore. zabit and yair even beat those guys.

<Deported1>

Calling any UFC fighter a scrub. GTFO.

Aljo did not win that fight. He was getting manhandled.

Thats just reality. Is he not supposed to use his physical gifts? Its like people not liking semmy schilt for being 4 times K1 champion because he is 6 10 and guys cant reach his head,and a kick to the body for him can hit people in the head. I mean its never going to be even,physical stature. Weight classes can only mitigate so much,and there is no HW limit in kickboxing anyway...
Yeah no, I totally get that. It's just why P4P discussions and lists confused me sometimes. The nature of the game, really. The term "pound for pound" is just kind of...cliche and useless in my view.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah no, I totally get that. It's just why P4P discussions and lists confused me sometimes. The nature of the game, really. The term "pound for pound" is just kind of...cliche and useless in my view.
I can agree with that.

Good, he will beat Sterling down in the rematch and it will be brutal for him.

f5eu7zs8wuz61.png

Even ufc thinks Aljo a drama queen
Getting your ass whooped and winning on an Oscar worthy technicality is hardly going to move you up the p4p rankings.

Back