News Petr Yan fought Rivera with elbow injury.

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Petr Yan injured his elbow 2 month ago, but didn't want to do anything about it before Rivera fight.
He went through an operation and will be back in 1,5 - 2 month.

This is how it's done Conor fans, you fight, you win and get your injury sorted after the win.

Tito fought his whole career with a cracked skull. Not impressed at all.

<{Joewithit}>

Yan could have beaten Jimmie with two broken arms

Easiest fight in the world to pick

Yan vs anyone in the top 5 is a good fight. One of my new favorite fighters to watch, he's sick.

*injuries are common in combat sports... pushing the body to the limit day in and day out... Some just use it as an excuse … usually after losing and some like Kurt Angle fight with a broke freaking neck...

Yan vs anyone in the top 5 is a good fight. One of my new favorite fighters to watch, he's sick.

yes, I'm not sure if I was a little let down by Petr vs Jimmie or more impressed by Jimmie in that fight. Rivera looked better than he had in recent memory and to me was winning a large portion of the 1st and 2nd round until the KD's.

Not saying Yan is a can or anything, but I was fully expecting him to steamroll Rivera (considering Jimmie's last few fights and Petr's).

I'd like to see him fight 1 more top contender and then a TS if he wins. If Assuncao beats Sandhagen, I wouldn't mind seeing that fight. And I know they hate matching up guys coming off wins and losses together but, him vs Marlon would be a great fight.

Petr Yan would be the man in Japan

“This is how it’s done Conor fans, you get it sorted afterward”
WTF? Conor literally did that lol. He got injured before Mendes, he sorted it out afterward. He got injured before Khabib, he sorted it out afterward.

I don’t get your point. Conor never pulls out.

You should be saying that to Khabib,Ferguson and Woodley fans because they sort it out straight away even if it screws the fans out of a fight.

Anyway not sure why McGregor had to be brought up but this Sherdog after all.
<mma3>{<huh}<LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

War Yan
Champ by this time next year.

Petr Yan injured his elbow 2 month ago, but didn't want to do anything about it before Rivera fight.

This is how it's done Conor fans, you fight, you win and get your injury sorted after the win.

Conor fought Mendes with a knee injury. What are you talking about?

ts just mad that conor banged his mom with a thumb injury

if it wasn't for those last second strikes yan landed, he probably would have lost the fight...

Easiest fight in the world? The fight was literally decided by two punches at the end of rounds 1 and 2. Yan was getting outboxed and was lucky to land those shots and steal those rounds.

Easiest fight in the world? The fight was literally decided by two punches at the end of rounds 1 and 2. Yan was getting outboxed and was lucky to land those shots and steal those rounds.
<TrumpWrong1>

Yeah but Yan is making what 28k to show and 28k to win? You don’t even have to be a Conor fan to see the difference in the situations here. Conor fans and haters love to talk about the guy though, there is no denying that.

Back