Media Petr Yan BMW Commercial

honestly this is a true story not one ounce of bullshit

I’ve got a 3 series, few month ago, I go to drive home from work and I get some alert warning that somethings wrong with my electrical and it needs to go in to bmw.
No worries it’s under warranty
So my wife follows me down there to drop it in and she rings me and says
‘Stop driving like a nob head I don’t know where we’re going’
I’m like ???????
‘Use your indicators I nearly missed the exit then!

ah.. so the electrical fault was my indicators weren’t working hah..
When I made the joke with the guys at the desk they didn’t find it funny

honestly this is a true story not one ounce of bullshit

I’ve got a 3 series, few month ago, I go to drive home from work and I get some alert warning that somethings wrong with my electrical and it needs to go in to bmw.
No worries it’s under warranty
So my wife follows me down there to drop it in and she rings me and says
‘Stop driving like a nob head I don’t know where we’re going’
I’m like ???????
‘Use your indicators I nearly missed the exit then!

ah.. so the electrical fault was my indicators weren’t working hah..
When I made the joke with the guys at the desk they didn’t find it funny
{<jordan}
Lol but i mean what can you do...
Kinda unfortunate that it might be the case that this happens more often in a BMW (3 series) than in other cars, as it might lead to many people with a BMW driving reckless without even knowing, only reinforcing the stereotype, lol.

Gotta say though, getting tailgated is what i get most frequently from BMW drivers, they always seem to be in a hurry, lol.

{<jordan}
Lol but i mean what can you do...
Kinda unfortunate that it might be the case that this happens more often in a BMW (3 series) than in other cars, as it might lead to many people with a BMW driving reckless without even knowing, only reinforcing the stereotype, lol.

Gotta say though, getting tailgated is what i get most frequently from BMW drivers, they always seem to be in a hurry, lol.

Genuinely had to drive 5 mile with no indicators like a stereotypical dick maybe it’s a common fault haha, and that’s not me bro I’m nice and safe because I’m trying to save fuel

Back