Media Petr Yan BMW Commercial

he can still demolish most 6'2 that walk on the street. Most 6'2 are cans, but think otherwise.

I am talking about UFC-fighters and MMA-fighters in general, not regular joes on the streets.

If he was 6'2 he would dominate almost the whole roster, be it UFC, Bellator etc

If only he could reach the pedals

I am talking about UFC-fighters and MMA-fighters in general, not regular joes on the streets.

If he was 6'2 he would dominate almost the whole roster, be it UFC, Bellator etc

If only he could reach the pedals
I dunno if that really works. If he was 6'2 and heavier his whole evolution would have been different. Maybe he wouldn't even be fighting.

Should’ve had Aljmo do the commercial.

He’s a much better actor!

LOL! Truth be told!

89073725af4e0a8369b4534d5ae04811a29018c6.jpg

Thats not true, it depends on the model, not all bmw are fast.
Usually the x4, x2,x1, bmw 318i, 120, 118, 116, drivers are quite reserved.

But usually if the bmw is made for performance then you might see some reckless driving.
You could say that with any performance car.
If you're gonna buy a sports performance car, then you'll probably end up driving it fast.

The x5 it a twin turbo v8.
0-100 in around 4 seconds.

Well in America they don't even bother offering those puny engines<DisgustingHHH>
For the record I drive a 2011 335xi 6MT and it's the shit.
Gotta uphold the stereotype :)

he can still demolish most 6'2 that walk on the street. Most 6'2 are cans, but think otherwise.
Epitomized by that recent-ish video of those two MMA kids beating the shit out of the football dudes in a bar bathroom <45>

he can still demolish most 6'2 that walk on the street.

I bet he did it multiple times during his days as a bouncer. He mentioned himself that drunk assholes were always trying to start shit with him because of his size.

I'll translate what it says: There are only 250 of those limited edition cars in the world. 25 will be available for sale in Russia. Yan will receive the first car for this commercial.

I bet he did it multiple times during his days as a bouncer. He mentioned himself that drunk assholes were always trying to start shit with him because of his size.
I had no idea the midget Yan was a bouncer. Lol... Imagine a midget is letting people into the elite Night club. I bet he got bullied a lot and then boom boom and embarrassment for the girlfriend.

Yan is dumb. Poor financial decisions, illiterate speech, stupid mistakes in fights, but badass fighter though.

He bought a vehicle (which was probably given to him for free)
He's Russian
He made one mistake and is almost perfect in all his fights
He is indeed a badass fighter.

You're kinda silly

Back