Petition: Tyron Woodley, please stop rapping

Why should he stop, if he likes it? Why not pursue your dream? Why be the one to tell people not to?

Tyrone fights to make a living, and he's rapping cuz that's what he loves to do. More power to him.

Umm, that's one nasty typo bruh
god damn hahaha......

yeah, that one was pretty bad.

Sorry T-Wood.

tenor.gif

The dude is just doing what he enjoys. It might not be that good, but it's not as if he is producing cringe level Soundcloud rapper stuff. Let him live his rapping dream if he wants.

Im somewhat a fan of Woodley, i know he makes rap thats as much as i know about it. If you dont like it dont listen to it. He can try to make money any way he can doesnt affect my life.

20+ posts in and nobody mentioned OP's claim that Woodley lost the title because he was too busy rapping?

should ask mods to put that in the sticky threads lmao.

I've created a petition for us fellow Woodley fans and other Sherdog members in which we call upon former WW champ Tyron Woodley to stop rapping. This petition is a win-win for both fans of Woodley and Woodley "haters" for the following reasons:

1) His focus on fighting has shifted, which caused him to lose to Kamaru "Marty Owlman" Usman
2) Woodley has released some songs which haven't been well received and cause all of Sherdog to cringe. Also, every new song gets a new thread.
3) Woodley appearantly blew through a lot of money on cars and stuff to bolster his rapper persona.

You can sign the petition here: http://chng.it/KxY7RNFw6W

Description:

Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley, one of the greatest MMA Welterweights of all time, has fallen victim to the desire to be a rapper.

Once considered the second greatest Welterweight of all time (behind MMA legend Georges St. Pierre), somewhere down the line Mr. Woodley caught the Imaginary Polymath Syndrome (IPS), which is possibly caused by his many great successes in the Octagon.

IPS causes athletes and other notable people to desire many different successful careers at the same time, and as a result causes them to lose focus in the career they once excelled in. In Mr. Woodley's case, his IPS made him pursue a career as an actor, web show host, podcast host and most notably, a hiphop recording artist.

The lack of focus credited to the pursuing of these side hustles has caused Mr. Woodley to lose his UFC Welterweight to a dude named Marty, and has possibly contributed to him losing a lot of money.

It has also produced some singles such as the Wiz Khalifa featured anthem "I'll Beat Yo Ass", most of which haven't been received well by the MMA community.

Therefore, on behalf of the fans of this once great champion, I'd like you to sign this petition to ask Mr. Woodley to stop rapping and refocus on his MMA career. This sentiment was recently echoed by fellow teammate and UFC BMF Champion Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal.

Join me in this righteous cause. Help me save Tyron Woodley.
{<redford}
I get that you're trying to be funny in a slightly racist way in that you're saying a black dude is lucky to have one successful career but shouldn't try anything else even though countless MMA fighters have gone well beyond MMA in their own interests. Who fucking cares if this guy wants to make crappy music or try to act in a movie? Your petition should really be to Sherdog forums to subforum any topic that is not fighting related. That way we get rid of TWood rap threads and Proper 12 threads and many other worthless topics in the heavies.

Anyone who genuinely likes his music needs to be beaten to living death by Ken Shamrock

I get that you're trying to be funny in a slightly racist way in that you're saying a black dude is lucky to have one successful career but shouldn't try anything else even though countless MMA fighters have gone well beyond MMA in their own interests. Who fucking cares if this guy wants to make crappy music or try to act in a movie? Your petition should really be to Sherdog forums to subforum any topic that is not fighting related. That way we get rid of TWood rap threads and Proper 12 threads and many other worthless topics in the heavies.
Ah the good old racism card.

For the record if you actually read my post you'll see that nowhere I'm mentioning that he's black, that's actually you. Please name me one active athlete that has success in multiple careers. Black or white as the colour of skin seems to be important to you.

It's nearly impossible to be on top of the game in one field and being succesful in others as well, as Woodley shows. Conor McGregor is another example; as soon as this dude started boxing and becoming a whiskey salesman he started falling off. Coincidence?

Last edited:
Never heard his work and am completely unwilling to listen

But it might be fun seeing his lyrics written down devoid of context or a beat. I think i'd enjoy that.

Shame i'm completely unwilling to look them up

Anyone who genuinely likes his music needs to be beaten to living death by Ken Shamrock
Anyone that likes his fighting style should be beaten by Tyron himself.

Rap is cRap for people that doesn't know any better, anyways. Go to listen to Borodin.

Just wait for his next album.... it's going to be a team-up for more street cred.
* Titled , " He bangs bro"

AmericanIdol8-046.jpg

I've created a petition for us fellow Woodley fans and other Sherdog members in which we call upon former WW champ Tyron Woodley to stop rapping. This petition is a win-win for both fans of Woodley and Woodley "haters" for the following reasons:

1) His focus on fighting has shifted, which caused him to lose to Kamaru "Marty Owlman" Usman
2) Woodley has released some songs which haven't been well received and cause all of Sherdog to cringe. Also, every new song gets a new thread.
3) Woodley appearantly blew through a lot of money on cars and stuff to bolster his rapper persona.

You can sign the petition here: http://chng.it/KxY7RNFw6W

Description:

Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley, one of the greatest MMA Welterweights of all time, has fallen victim to the desire to be a rapper.

Once considered the second greatest Welterweight of all time (behind MMA legend Georges St. Pierre), somewhere down the line Mr. Woodley caught the Imaginary Polymath Syndrome (IPS), which is possibly caused by his many great successes in the Octagon.

IPS causes athletes and other notable people to desire many different successful careers at the same time, and as a result causes them to lose focus in the career they once excelled in. In Mr. Woodley's case, his IPS made him pursue a career as an actor, web show host, podcast host and most notably, a hiphop recording artist.

The lack of focus credited to the pursuing of these side hustles has caused Mr. Woodley to lose his UFC Welterweight to a dude named Marty, and has possibly contributed to him losing a lot of money.

It has also produced some singles such as the Wiz Khalifa featured anthem "I'll Beat Yo Ass", most of which haven't been received well by the MMA community.

Therefore, on behalf of the fans of this once great champion, I'd like you to sign this petition to ask Mr. Woodley to stop rapping and refocus on his MMA career. This sentiment was recently echoed by fellow teammate and UFC BMF Champion Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal.

Join me in this righteous cause. Help me save Tyron Woodley.
{<redford}

I signed this in a second.

Also, you need to increase your goal. I am sure you can break through 100. Fuck, post this shit on the r/mma subreddit, for petition votes, internet points, and a chance to save the T Woodley from himself.

Ah the good old racism card.

Conor McGregor is another example; as soon as this dude started boxing and becoming a whiskey salesman he started falling off. Coincidence?

Uh huh,

And how much time did you spend creating threads and online petitions against that?

upload_2020-1-30_14-57-40.jpeg

Back