Petition to remove Amber Heard from Aquamang 2 hits 1 million

arent these 'guys' all drinking blood and eating the flesh and adrenacrome of young little boy and girls after raping them?
Fuck both these pieces of shits

Q26zsK9.jpg

<Dany07>

Lol Johnny Depp just cant handle that fucked up the best opporunity he ever had and knows hell never have such a prime beautiful woman ever again! Fuckin stupid dumb drunk drug addicted whacko jacko hunter s wannabe jun ky homeless bum bad movie making loser
Depp even in his 50s can go into any club and take the hottest single woman home almost every time. He can bang many hotter than Heard. Amber heard crazy was even greater than Depp's crazy tho. You bang crazy you dont marry it as Depp found out

Q26zsK9.jpg

<Dany07>

Lol Johnny Depp just cant handle that fucked up the best opporunity he ever had and knows hell never have such a prime beautiful woman ever again! Fuckin stupid dumb drunk drug addicted whacko jacko hunter s wannabe jun ky homeless bum bad movie making loser

Wow, this is sad. Is this the best thing a million people have to do with their life?

Depp's character on Fantastic Beast got recasted(Mikklesen?) but he's still gonna get paid because A-level contract stuff.

It's crazy to me that people are going so hard for Depp. He's an incredible actor and I like him a lot, but none of us have all the facts. Just because he's a likable guy doesn't make him innocent. There can be a lot of toxic stuff going on behind the scenes.

Fuck that. She has 2 Full Frontal Nude Scenes in part 2. I want some see some dem titties.

It's crazy to me that people are going so hard for Depp. He's an incredible actor and I like him a lot, but none of us have all the facts. Just because he's a likable guy doesn't make him innocent. There can be a lot of toxic stuff going on behind the scenes.
I agree, but history is not on Heard's side either. She has domestic charges against her. Depps former girlfriend said in the 11 years they were together he was never abusive.

He may have lots of issues we don't know about, I agree... but I can see why people are skeptical.

At the end of the day she might be a nutty cunt... but going out of your way to start and sign petitions to get her booted from movie is a bit excessive. People need to stop caring about celebrities so much.

I guess they should be on sherdog.

posting here and having a goof vs TRYING TO GET SOMEONE YOU NEVER MET OR EVER WILL FIRED???

Is every reply you are going to make to me going to be dumb as fuck? If so I will just put you on ignore right now. Nothing of value will be lost.

Probs only took a few seconds. About the same as a shitpost!

It is like running up to a kid and saying "eat a dick you little shit fuck face" and saying "hey, how are you doing little dude?" both take the same amount of time. But one of them you are acting like a miserable shitbag with nothing decent in your life and the other is like you are just a regular decent person living life

Back