Petition to remove Amber Heard from Aquamang 2 hits 1 million

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Q26zsK9.jpg

<Dany07>

Lol Johnny Depp just cant handle that fucked up the best opporunity he ever had and knows hell never have such a prime beautiful woman ever again! Fuckin stupid dumb drunk drug addicted whacko jacko hunter s wannabe jun ky homeless bum bad movie making loser

#teamjohnny

But I would love a chance to stretch out Amber Heard. She was absolutely gorgeous in The Rum Diary.

Fuck, that was 9 years ago already?!

Lol Johnny Depp just cant handle that fucked up the best opporunity he ever had and knows hell never have such a prime beautiful woman ever again! Fuckin stupid dumb drunk drug addicted whacko jacko hunter s wannabe jun ky homeless bum bad movie making loser

I'm not going to speak to whatever violence Depp may or may not have done to her, but as to your point, I imagine the amount of sex he's had with whoever he wanted it with is beyond mortal comprehension.

Q26zsK9.jpg

<Dany07>

Is Johnny Depp running the petition campaign?

How many of those one million people even saw the first movie? Also, shitting on your enemy's bed is alpha AF

Back