Petition to Allow Soccer Kicks for Wanderlei vs. Chael.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know in the USA it's under Athletic Commission Rules. But just for this one, please to be holding it in Brazil and allowing Pride Rules regarding Soccer Kicks and Head Stomps.

As a fan, I approve of this and hope others do as well.

I mean up kick is allowed and thats the only type of kick Wand will have a chance to throw in the fight.

I know in the USA it's under Athletic Commission Rules. But just for this one, please to be holding it in Brazil and allowing Pride Rules regarding Soccer Kicks and Head Stomps.

It'd be pointless. You can't throw a soccer kick from your back...

Wanderlei doesn't want to fight Chael so it doesn't matter anyways

Wanderlei will need all the unfair advantages he can get.

allowing PRIDE rules would be a disaster for Wandy. Chael gets the takedown, passes guard, knees Wandy's face into a pulp. Game over.

go to japan, do a one off special show that allows grounded knees, stomps etc. but the UFC cant get out of bed with the boxing commissions :icon_neut

no, thinking the UFC would change the way it does business for one fight is.

how is it stupid to suggest that a multi billion dollar company could make some changes to just one event?. its entirely possible, therefore, not stupid

Sonnen would kick Wandy's head off. If the fight goes five full rounds, Wandy spends 23 minutes under Sonnen.

Back