**Petition to add Dream to Heavyweights forum**

BorrowDolla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dream is clearly where its at. They are the heir to Pride. Dream deserves to be in the Heavyweights as much as the UFC does.

Sign this thread by replying with "bump" or "signed"

i reckon dream is good enough to be HW but sherdog will wait for a few more shows

but i prefer the opinions given in the contenders

I go into the heavyweights and I want to read about whats going on in the top of this sport. Thats the intended purpose of the heavyweights is it not?

How does Dream "deserve it" as much as the UFC? I realize a bunch of ex-Pride people are behind Deam and that they have some decent fighters. "Deserve it" as much as the UFC? No.

How does Dream "deserve it" as much as the UFC? I realize a bunch of ex-Pride people are behind Deam and that they have some decent fighters. "Deserve it" as much as the UFC? No.

This is an international sport, and Dream is more popular in Japan.

For now, at LEAST take WEC off of the title, it's a a lower tier brand than heavyweight.

hell no, small sub forums are better

I say Elite deserves it much more than Dream. All Dream has is LW, so them being in HW just seems wrong. Maybe make a LW forum.

The original idea was to seperate the UFC and most Japanese MMA since there was such a split in fan base on the forums. I believe most Dream fans would be upset if it gets moved to the Heavyweights, and on the other side UFC fans will be upset about bringing Dream in.

The HW forum would be jacked up with threads if any more orgs were added there.

When it comes to Dream talk, opinions in the Contenders forum > opinions in the HW forum

I wish Sherdog would just call the HWs forum, the UFC forum. That way we don't have to see threads asking if every new japanese promotion can be disussed there because its so awesome.

I wish Sherdog would just call the HWs forum, the UFC forum. That way we don't have to see threads asking if every new japanese promotion can be disussed there because its so awesome.

If it was labeled "Zuffa orgs: UFC and WEC"
and "the Contenders"
there'd be less complaining.

i know this is an old thread....but the fact that zuffa promotions are labeled the heavyweights and other promotions are listed as contenders implies that fighters in other promotions arent as good as zuffa fighters......it should probably be labeled ufc and wec forum.....(id hardly consider wec a heavyweight promotion....no pun intended....) but if you want to separate it like that.....affliction and dream should be in the fold......so what if the new fans get confused.....they might actually be given the opportunity to learn about the sport as a whole instead of only believing whatever dana white tells them.

if we put dream threads in the hwts, u wont see them as they will get massively pushed to the next page after brock lesnar does something new.... :S

~Foz

keep them seperate forever!!!

the contenders is a way better forum than the H.W's

Back