Petition calling for resignation of WHO director general Tedros nearing 1 million signatures.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
https://www.change.org/p/united-nat...dros-adhanom-ghebreyesus-who-director-general

Petition calling for China puppet Tedros's resignation.

On January 23rd, 2020. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus declines to declare China virus outbreak as a global health emergency. As we all know, the Coronavirus is not treatable at the moment. The number of infected and deaths has risen more than ten times (infected from 800 - close to 10,000) within only 5 days. Part of it is related to Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus under estimated the coronavirus. We strongly think Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is not fit for his role as WHO Director General. We call for the Immediate Resignation of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

A lot of us are really disappointed, we believe WHO is supposed to be political neutral. Without any investigation, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus solely believes on the death and infected numbers that the Chinese government provided with them.

On the other hand, Taiwan should not be excluded from WHO for any political reasons. Their technologies are far more advanced than some of the countries on the “selected WHO list”.

Please help the world to gain faith to the UN and WHO again.

--

Yes I know there is a thread on Tedros, but if I just made this content as a post there, it won't get as much exposure. If Mods move this to the other thread after a short while , that's fine, just hoping this stays up for a few hours for exposure. Thanks

I’m sure China’s claws are sunk far deeper than then director general, but it’s a start.

Tedros is Ethiopian and his country is one of the biggest supporters and trading partners of China. China also backed him to be the director general back in 2017 so it doesn't take a genius to connect all the dots.

If you view what was done as a problem, I think you need to recognize that the guy at the head is only the very tip of the problem... If there is something be fixed, this will fix very, very little.

The guy was part of a murderous regime. Now he is a health authority for the entire world ??? Burn in hell signed

He put up fucking Robert Mugabe for consideration to a humanitarian post, if memory serves. Had to be talked out of it, told no. I'm going from memory because I read about it a couple weeks back, but some horse shit along those lines. It's included the article above, I believe.

If you want to understand frustration with the media, go to google, search “WHO Tedros petition” and look at the outlets who are giving press to this story. More to the point, look who’s NOT giving it press.

Since most of us are in a rare moment of agreement on the problem of China, let’s take that to the next level and be real about the problem of our MSM.

If you view what was done as a problem, I think you need to recognize that the guy at the head is only the very tip of the problem... If there is something be fixed, this will fix very, very little.

Tedros, is that you?

An embodiment of the useless and corrupt globalist WHO. Let's get this guy out of there as soon as possible, he is terrible.

Resignation isn't enough. He should be investigated for bio-terrorism.

Back