Law Petersons dystopian prediction- father can't refer to 15yr old daughter as daughter.

So you're a Vancouverite. I know you'll lie and say this was just a good story as an example to prove how fucked up things are, but I see you Sketch.

o_O

Toronto

I do give a fuck because it's immoral. I think they probably should have the right to have these cosmetic services (though health insurance should be prohibited from paying for them), but I might be swayed to think these services should be illegal by a good argument.

The main issue is institutions affirming that these people are what they falsely claim to be. If men and boy want to put on women and girl clothes, and women and girls want to put on men and boy clothes, they should be able to in the privacy of their homes and in the homes of friends. However, they should not be able to choose which dress codes to follow in school and the workplace, which bathrooms and locker rooms they'll use, which athletic competitions they'll participate in, etc based on "gender identity."

It's immoral? According to whom?

The animosity towards Tim Pool is more based on the fact that he acts like Shapiro-lite and openly hangs around with the kind of people who showed up at Charlottesville... while claiming to be a "liberal".

He's like Dave Rubin, but without the hair.
Hmm, I can see that but I think comparing him to Dave Rubin is harsh. Dave is just a complete idiot riding off the coattails of others while Poole actually goes to protests and stuff and makes original content on his own. Also I think he's just generally a bit less partisan and more fair in his arguments than Rubin who seems to be repeating talking points off a memo.

Hmm, I can see that but I think comparing him to Dave Rubin is harsh. Dave is just a complete idiot riding off the coattails of others while Poole actually goes to protests and stuff and makes original content on his own. Also I think he's just generally a bit less partisan and more fair in his arguments than Rubin who seems to be repeating talking points off a memo.
That's fair, Pool is not creatively bankrupt like Rubin, but his schtick is almost identical (i.e. I'm liberal and that gives me credibility to say liberals suck amirite).

If anything I'd give credit to Rubin in that he's too fucking retarded to pick up on things while Pool's misdirection seems to be entirely due to sheer dishonesty.

The human brain hasn't developed the features it needs for the mind to operate at 'peak emotional maturity' until years after the human has become sexually mature. So biology is still "dictating" our beliefs (at least mine) when it comes to age of consent.

However, despite the decision to have an age of consent years older than the age of sexual maturity being based on biological considerations (about brain development), deciding what should be the age of consent is somewhat arbitrary.

First off, I want to thank you for providing a reasonable response without resorting to childishness - I realize the tone of my initial post to you was a little accusatory, and for that I apologize.

As to what you suggest - that age of consent is based on the biological development of the brain, I'm not too sure that is accurate. I'm not saying that you are necessarily wrong, only that it is my belief that you are speaking of 'emotional maturity', which is an intangible, and more based on someone's opinion rather than physical observances of a developing brain. If the science was settled, age of consent laws would be universal, when they most certainly are not.

The explanation you employ, which appeals to brain development, is kind of a double-edge sword for your argument though. You can't insist that there are other factors beyond the presence of gonads that influence sexual behavior when it comes to age of consent, but then completely ignore the possibility that a trans or gay person's sexuality is also more sophisticated than simply having a penis or a vagina.

Damn Timmeh is gettin' torn up in here! For a white male liberal, he is pretty based compared to your average MSM characters or Chunk Yogurt.

That's fair, Pool is not creatively bankrupt like Rubin, but his schtick is almost identical (i.e. I'm liberal and that gives me credibility to say liberals suck amirite).

If anything I'd give credit to Rubin in that he's too fucking retarded to pick up on things while Pool's misdirection seems to be entirely due to sheer dishonesty.
I'd say he is liberal for sure, just a sane liberal that is not on the plantation and won't do whatever he is told by main stream establishment corporate PC liberalism. Many hardcore anti-war liberals that went for Jill Stein liked Trump above Hildabeast and were fed up with SJW PC culture that was being shoved down everyone's throats. Ricky Gervais is definitely a lefty but also does not like the MSM Hollywood type corporate liberalism There is a hardcore horse shoe effect taking place and the far right and left are becoming more similar to the other far opposites than the centrists.

First off, I want to thank you for providing a reasonable response without resorting to childishness - I realize the tone of my initial post to you was a little accusatory, and for that I apologize.

As to what you suggest - that age of consent is based on the biological development of the brain, I'm not too sure that is accurate. I'm not saying that you are necessarily wrong, only that it is my belief that you are speaking of 'emotional maturity', which is an intangible, and more based on someone's opinion rather than physical observances of a developing brain. If the science was settled, age of consent laws would be universal, when they most certainly are not.

My post explicitly states that the science isn't settled and that deciding when people's brains are sufficiently developed for their minds to be considered mature enough to give consent is somewhat arbitrary. You seem to be trying to create the illusion that you undermined my argument by simply restating things I said and expressing vague scepticism. That dog won't hunt.

You say you're "not too sure" age of consent is based on the biological development of the brain. But that's not what your question was. You asked how *I* feel about age of consent laws given that I think biology should "dictate" our beliefs. The human brain is biological. You've arbitrarily decided that the only relevant biological fact when it comes to age of consent must be ability to procreate. But given that an age of consent law's intended and explicit purpose is to protect people who can't give consent, how developed the brain is is highly relevant.

The explanation you employ, which appeals to brain development, is kind of a double-edge sword for your argument though. You can't insist that there are other factors beyond the presence of gonads that influence sexual behavior when it comes to age of consent, but then completely ignore the possibility that a trans or gay person's sexuality is also more sophisticated than simply having a penis or a vagina.

This is nonsense. The sexuality of someone with a foot fetish is "more sophisticated than simply having a penis or a vagina." Being a man or woman or boy or girl has nothing to do with how "sophisticated" one's desires pertaining to sex are.

I hadn't heard of that, funny as hell. "I'm going to punch your teeth in". Haha, he ain't gonna do shit and he knows it

source.gif

I'm surprised I hadn't seen this before. I figured he was bald under there, but not 45 year old George Costanza bald. Not that it matters of course, but it clearly does to him, as he likes to equate himself with a young edgy crowd, so lol, especially his reaction :D

Just found the full video, hilarious!

Last edited:
source.gif

I'm surprised I hadn't seen this before. I figured he was bald under there, but not 45 year old George Costanza bald. Not that it matters of course, but it clearly does to him, as he likes to equate himself with a young edgy crowd, so lol, especially his reaction :D

Just found the full video, hilarious!

Oh man, that is gold! "I do this to hide my identity", "you wont have any teeth!". Nah bro, first you wont do shit and second you do it for that horrible hair line. Too funny.

Also, the video I posted doesn't capture how pathetic his wannabe antifa followers are. God damn those people are sad. That guy, who took the hat, knew they wouldn't do shit too. What losers. The one who just stood there blankness is the definition of a NPC

Back