Law Petersons dystopian prediction- father can't refer to 15yr old daughter as daughter.

They're both wrong. No male is a girl or woman and transgenderism is not a delusion, at least not usually. Transgender advocates are the first to say transgenderism is nothing new. Yet cases of men going out in public wearing women's clothes and demanding to be treated like women have skyrocketed as a powerful segment of society has tried to pressure people into affirming these people's false identities. If transgenderism were a delusion I highly doubt that historically transgenders would exercise such propriety ('staying in the closet'), which you can read about in their testimonies.

With kids it's somewhat different, given their lack of basic critical thinking skills. They're so irrational they'll believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, etc. So they may believe they're boys or girls when they're really not.

I don't think the transgenders today who claim they are what they're not would do so if they weren't emboldened to by the media and academia.

I don’t give a fuck about transgender people deciding that transitioning is the right way to live their life, but there is a serious phenomenon of trans trying to convince confused men who are uncertain of their masculinity that all their confusion stems from the fact that they haven’t fully identified as women yet. It’s completely bullshit. Add onto this the fact that many people are experiencing a delayed adolescence and feel like they have never fully become adults, and you get a lot of people falling into what is basically a cult that pretends it can solve all their problems.

This is so fucked up. What normal person hasn’t felt like this before? But now you have a cultural current trying to convince them that they aren’t masculine at all. So many insecure young men must feel so fucking confused and traumatized, if all of society is telling them they’re women, what is supposed to confirm their masculinity for them?

Tim pool and Jordan Peterson all in one video.

No thanks
And the award for the worst poster for 2020 is definitely going to be you.
Oh no a fair a pretty balanced moderate and a guy who makes tons of sense who talks about the need for responsibility!!!! I bet you have to have your mom calm you down from your Reee fits, son.

Lol at the progressive nuts liking this legendary Millenial Matt video.

Hi Nazis! @tonni @Kafir-kun

Is that the guy who took off the beanie? I didnt see his nam . Just SEARCHED tim Pool beanie removed. I dont know any of these youtubers on either side outside of people mentioning them or posting a video here. Most of the videos are pretty terrible

I don’t give a fuck about transgender people deciding that transitioning is the right way to live their life,

I do give a fuck because it's immoral. I think they probably should have the right to have these cosmetic services (though health insurance should be prohibited from paying for them), but I might be swayed to think these services should be illegal by a good argument.

The main issue is institutions affirming that these people are what they falsely claim to be. If men and boy want to put on women and girl clothes, and women and girls want to put on men and boy clothes, they should be able to in the privacy of their homes and in the homes of friends. However, they should not be able to choose which dress codes to follow in school and the workplace, which bathrooms and locker rooms they'll use, which athletic competitions they'll participate in, etc based on "gender identity."

And the award for the worst poster for 2020 is definitely going to be you.
Oh no a fair a pretty balanced moderate and a guy who makes tons of sense who talks about the need for responsibility!!!! I bet you have to have your mom calm you down from your Reee fits, son.

Go clean your room

The judges replaced a “protection order,” which they said has “serious implications,” with a less formal “conduct order.” But the terms remained the same: It bans the father from trying to persuade the teenager to abandon his treatment, from addressing him by his birth name, from referring to him as a girl, or from publishing or sharing information about his son’s sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical health, medical status or therapies, except with his lawyers and those closest to him, as long as those individuals agree not to repeat the details.

FIRST OFF, If I were him and his attorney, WE APPEAL THIS DECISION 1000000000000%!

It is total bullshit the restrictions that were given by the fucking judge. The Judge basically put a virtual muzzle on the poor guy. APPEAL! APPEAL! AAAAAPEAL!!

Now all that said :

If I was the father, I say to the youth "Go ahead and throw me in jail, GIRL. Enjoy your time without a father and trying to pay the mortgage, utilities, groceries and other expenses without me" <3>

I mean FUCK CANADA with its Anti-Freedom-Of-Expression progressive bullshit!

Transgender advocates are the first to say transgenderism is nothing new. Yet cases of men going out in public wearing women's clothes and demanding to be treated like women have skyrocketed as a powerful segment of society has tried to pressure people into affirming these people's false identities.

Jordan Peterson was sent into a manic episode lasting a month from consuming a small amount of apple cider vinegar

In his defense, that was only after he had been told the cider was bottled by Marxists in Cuba.

I mean.....

Okay the father lost the case and can't prevent the treatment from taking place.

But the other bullshit that is basically VIOLATING his Civil Rights is ABSURD and I pray that he appeals 'cause this part of the sentencing is straight-up THOUGHT-CRIME horseshit.

If this took place in the states, no fucking way that the father loses the case here (unless they lived in California where most of the freaks live or NY where many of the freak sympathizers reside).

I hadn't heard of that, funny as hell. "I'm going to punch your teeth in". Haha, he ain't gonna do shit and he knows it

Wow. What a douchebag thing to do....from a douchebag.

Which probably means anyone from the Left here is a suspect. <Manning1>

@The ScorpioN
Funny how the person who laid that claim was a Union Head in 2017, who wanted more money into the union and then nothing ever came from it outside of fringe right-wing sites. (and was about rocks being thrown by kids)

Funny how Sweden, while certainly having trouble with migrant "naturalizing" is also nowhere near what some of y'all want it to be. Brownmanbad, yuh?

Anyway, 9ers are on. Gnight.

Funny how this has nothing to do with the subject matter and it's just you going off on a tangent.

Is that the guy who took off the beanie? I didnt see his nam . Just SEARCHED tim Pool beanie removed. I dont know any of these youtubers on either side outside of people mentioning them or posting a video here. Most of the videos are pretty terrible

Yes Millenial Matt was a right leaning troll. People like the two guys I called out for liking the video you posted smeared him as a Nazi so I just thought it was funny to see those types of guys liking his video.

Iirc he didn't target Poole for political reasons, he just wanted to see what was under the beanie.

Hes an expert at the nutpicking falacy. Like most right wingers in the WR

I do give a fuck because it's immoral. I think they probably should have the right to have these cosmetic services (though health insurance should be prohibited from paying for them), but I might be swayed to think these services should be illegal by a good argument.

The main issue is institutions affirming that these people are what they falsely claim to be. If men and boy want to put on women and girl clothes, and women and girls want to put on men and boy clothes, they should be able to in the privacy of their homes and in the homes of friends. However, they should not be able to choose which dress codes to follow in school and the workplace, which bathrooms and locker rooms they'll use, which athletic competitions they'll participate in, etc based on "gender identity."

So if, as you suggest, we only allow biology to dictate our beliefs, how do you feel about 13 year old girls, who are biologically ready to conceive, having sex and producing children with adults?

Further, I know that you are a proud Christian. Are you not doing exactly as you accuse transgenders and their supporters, which would be dedicating your life to a delusion? God has no basis in biological reality. That's what I don't understand about religious folk. In one breath you claim that physical reality (gonads) is the only thing that matters when deciding who is male and who is female. Yet in the very next breath you believe whole-heartedly in a book that contains ideas\events that defy physical reality. I don't get it.

Back