Peter vs Vitali

cory737

Purple Belt
Reaction score
According to Fightnews.com Vitali Klitschko have reached an agreement on their fight.
The fight is likely to be scheduled for October in Europe.

If Vitali has not lost anything in his time away I think Peter is in for a very long night.

Has not lost anything?

How about his ability to make it through a training camp without ending up in a wheel chair?

Vitali lost another election, huh? Oh well.

How it is possible to not lose something while havin 3.5 years off?

Sam Peter been doin title fights whole year motha fucka.

I hope Vitali gets beaten badly. We should be seeing Peter/Wlad or at worst, some groupng of Chagaev/Wlad/Peter.

Just as it starts to look like we may get some clarity in the HWs, here comes Vitali to mess it up.

Peter was slower then 40 year old Maskaev in his last fight. I would dread a second Wlad vs. Sam laugher and would expect the same result.

Peter lands three punches the entire 12 round fight all of which drop Wlad to the canvas and still loses a lopsided unanimous decision.

I remember going to Reno to watch Peter knock out Taurus Sykes.
He was looking like a monster back then.
Boy how times change.

Not really. Put Peter in with Taurus Sykes again and I'm sure Peter would look just the same. WHats changed is the quality of opponent, not the fighter himself.

I remember going to Reno to watch Peter knock out Taurus Sykes.
He was looking like a monster back then.
Boy how times change.

I've said it a few times, Peter is a better brawler than boxer (obviously) and he seems to be trying to box more lately.

Is it wrong of me to hope that Vitali develops a wart on his foot, which becomes infected, causing his entire leg to become gangrenous and forcing an amputation to make sure this - and any other fight involving Vitali Klitschko - never happens?

Is it wrong of me to hope that Vitali develops a wart on his foot, which becomes infected, causing his entire leg to become gangrenous and forcing an amputation to make sure this - and any other fight involving Vitali Klitschko - never happens?

Naw its cool.

Why are the boxing "powers that be" pushing this fight so hard?

Peter gets to make an optional defense first, that is something they agreed on. So get ready for a rediculous Peter vs JD champman bout this summer and then Peter/Vitali in the fall.

Vitali Klitschko is gonna KO peter with ease.

Back