Peter says this saturday, "Wlad better not try to turn this into a wrestling match"

I've stuck a few quid on Peter on Betfair, due to the odds, but expect Wlad to win.

right now they have a dude singing an 80's style rock song in the ring..lol..I seriously hope that this is some countries national anthem

Someone going to do PBP for the fight? I'd watch it on ESPN3.com, but Time Warner Cable decided to claim they had signed a deal with ESPN/Disney only to not actually have signed it...

ima do it

OH GOD DAMMIT TIME WARNER, FUCK!

3039tfa.jpg

listening to teddy atlas talk about Wlad and throw little jabs at him is annoying

right now they have a dude singing an 80's style rock song in the ring..lol..I seriously hope that this is some countries national anthem

They should've put The Hoff in there to sing.

The Hoff would steal the show.

listening to teddy atlas talk about Wlad and throw little jabs at him is annoying

He can say anything he wants but the fact is, he pulled his fighter from a showdown with Wlad because he knew he was gonna get crop dusted. I love Atlas, but sometimes he gets to full of himself.

weirdest entrance video ever

Germany has a weird obsession with Ali.

Yes, he was great, but tha"Ali Theme" is played with every major HW fight here

wow.. they are really riding this bs Ali-Klitchko comparison

I thought Germans hated people of color?

WTF is this shit. Oh there he is. At least a good song.

Great intro.

Just a shame there couldn't really be less of a connection between the two blokes.

Was Peter wearing an MMA spirit shirt at the weigh ins?

I wanna swap Wlad's body with mine, is that weird?

Back